✰HaPpY eNdInGs✰

Start from the beginning

"I also do things to rile you up, catch your attention..." I playfully rubbed my nose against his and he froze for a moment.

His hand captured the back of my head and he caressed it, "I love you."
He breathed in a half-whisper.As if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I grinned and was going to reciprocate and then shook my head playfully, "No, no stand-by."

"Fuck stand-by," he muttered, guiding my head closer, "Do you want this now?"

I knew that if I hesitate for one moment, he would pull away.He was too caught up in the moment to remember the logical thing he told me today morning.

I pulled him close by his collar, "Yes, yes and yes."

He smiled and instantaneously, the hand that captured my head tugged at my hair and my face tilted upwards to meet his.His eyes roved over my features until it settled on my lips and he hesitated, "Or do you need time--"

I almost rolled my eyes and brushed my lips against his tantalisingly. I was going to pull away but his hands held my head in place and his mouth eased down on mine and he parted my lips gently.

I gave a muffled groan and sunk my fingers into his hair.

The kiss deepened, sweet and sensual.
He was in no hurry.

He pulled away a moment later and was looking down at me.
I was almost flustered and I waited for him to say something but he was already on me, kissing me again.His hands caught my face firmly as if I was going to move away any minute.

"You're mine now Shehnaz, be careful of the choices you make..." he mumbled and nipped at my lower lip.

I smiled.It was his possessiveness speaking again and I loved it.He caught my wayward hands that were travelling down his torso easily, "Got that?"

He pinned them on the wall behind me and peppered kisses all over my face.

My heart felt like it would explode with butterflies. "Yes," I sighed dreamily.

He released my arms and I almost fell back. He held me close and I blushed, looking down at my dress.I was picking at the lint on it, avoiding his eyes.

"What's this?" He laughed at my shy expression and cradled my chin in his shoulder.

I hid my face in his shirt and he chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

"Relax, relax, its just me," he whispered, rubbing my back to calm me down.

I put my arms around him and crushed myself to him,"That's the problem, its you baby."

I pulled back and cupped his face expectantly, "Was I good?"

He threw his head back and laughed.

"Perfect baby, as always."

I scratched his stubble with my finger, watching his amused expression, "Siddhaarthh, sachi bol yaar..."

"Abey, you--" He stopped short, "Maybe we can try again, this time I'll pay attention to score you better."

I giggled and used a finger on his chest to make him take a step back, "Jaa tu, I'm going to have breakfast."

"Sure?" He asked, giving me room to jump off the counter, "You don't want me to grade your performance?"

I stopped and turned to him, "Maybe for other pursuits.We have a lot of time on our hands baby."

I drew a line with my finger along his sculpted face and he nipped it playfully, "That's Interesting.Dekhte hai."

He followed me out, "I'll tell you what Rashami said, it wasn't anything--"

"I don't care whatever it is. Mujhe teri attention chaiye tha bas. Woh mujhe mil gaya.No need to tell me anything at all."

He shook his head and smacked me from behind.I yelped, "Sidharth!"

He swallowed my whine with a quick peck on my lips.

I served some food onto his plate and he pulled out a chair next to him.

I sat down, watching him eat.

I curled my fingers around Sidharth's free hand and brought it to my lap.He automatically intertwined his hand in mine.

If someone had told me that I would come to Mumbai one day and fall in love with an actor here in a reality show, I would laugh.

But it was so, it happened because it had destined to be.A stranger I had known for less than a year felt like someone I knew from another life.

God had his ways to bring people together.

A/N: I loved writing about Sidnaaz but it was unfortunate that when I began this book, they both were together but now one of them has passed. But I really think they had the most sacred bond that any two people can have in a reality show.I probably thought true love was a myth until I watched them together.Two years together but a lifetime of memories....

Two years together but a lifetime of memories