✰LoVe Or LoYaLtY✰

Sana

I usually don't wake up a minute before BB plays music to wake up the housemates. But at that moment, even though I was way too comfortable for words I still opened my eyes groggily.

The reason was the overly warm pair of arms wrapped around my waist, holding me so tightly that I found it hard to breathe. My face was plastered near Sidharth's neck and I could inhale his masculine,  heady scent combined with something familiar...

I leaned in to sniff again suspiciously and realised that she smelt of my citrus body wash which was weird. Usually, an earthy scent swirled around him.

Shehbaz would have undoubtedly shared my body wash with him but he used to only prefer his expensive scent of some international brand. He had even refused when I'd offered my bottle when he ran out of his once.

Hmm.Weird.

I pulled back a little just close enough to gaze at his sleeping visage and I felt a dagger go straight into my heart at how majestically beautiful he looked. Despite the faint dark circles under his eyes and a shade of unruly stubble coating his strong jawline, he still looked so handsome. 

I shook the cloud of infatuation swirling in my head and reached out to feel his forehead. Considerably warm but better than before. He had just needed some rest after all. I could make him some Kadha for later and he'll become fit as a fiddle in no time. Trying not to wake him up, I raised myself up, clutching at the bedpost for support but Sidharth instinctively squinted his eyes open. Strands of my hair fell across my shoulder and circumvented his face like a curtain between us. 

Sidharth lay still and watched me as I tried my best to sit up. I didn't understand why I took the liberty to fall asleep in our bed after all the ugly exchanges we had all week.

"Sidharth," I whispered, realising that his arms were still encircled around my waist like bands of steel.

"So ja," he muttered, pulling me down but I firmed my hold on the mattress and held my stance. He glanced up at me in puzzlement and after a moment of thoughtful reticence, he let me go. 

Sidharth's eyes were no longer glazed from the lack of sleep and energy which was a good thing and he stretched himself up to wear his mike. At that moment, the soft strains of Khuda Jaane mellifluously poured through the speakers.

Asim and Rashami were by the kitchen counter watching our bed like hawks. Asim's face held disappointment and scorn before he turned away. I sighed, making a beeline to the restroom and Shehbaz joined me deliberately bumping into my side. I returned the favour watching him break into a laugh.

This time he pushed me over not recognising his strength and I almost doubled over if not for Akash who quickly pulled me up from behind.

"Kutte!" I grumbled, rubbing my elbow that got a hit from the swerving glass door.

"Kauna?" He exclaimed in fake shock, wrestling me to the ground.

"Arey, lag jayegi usko!" Akash warned from behind us and we both gave up, lying on the floor, laughing and out of breath.

Shehbaz dusted his pants and got up and I glared at him, pointing to my elbow.And my favourite elbow at that!

"Kujha nahīṁ hō'i'ā," he retorted and I tossed someone's clothes from the nearby laundry basket that hit him right at the face before moving away to brush my teeth and probably take a shower.

Soon, I was already in the living room as BB was going to announce the tasks. I hesitated for a moment as I noticed that Sidharth had subtly made space on the couch next to him.