✰ThE ConFeSsIoN✰

Mey har angle mey soch rahi hu...What does Sidharth in love look like? Mere ko nahi pata abhi bhi par yeh likhna toh padega 😛

What does Sidharth in love look like? Mere ko nahi pata abhi bhi par yeh likhna toh padega 😛

Sana

When I woke up, I was well under the comforter, facing the dressing table.

Sidharth's enormous Cetaphil bottle said hello to me.

I swished back to my companion who was surprisingly awake.He looked at me in the semi-darkness. We had closed off the curtains so it was very dark.I hardly knew what time it was.

He didn't speak and closed his eyes instead. He tangled his legs with mine, pulling me closer.

I smiled, feeling his breath fan my face.
My pulse quickened and I realised that I was a hot-blooded female after all. He was so beautiful, it was natural.

I traced my fingers lightly over his M-shaped eyebrows, I remembered that he had been awake a moment ago.

This over thinker.

"Kuch soch raha tha?"

He hummed in response.

"Kya?"

He opened his brown eyes and paused before saying, "Whatever you said last night, about liking someone...I was thinking what it would be like if you get married one day and..."

"And?" I prodded, squishing his face in my hand.There was nothing plush about his face, all muscles and no fat.How annoying.

Then I felt his biceps on my shoulder.Well,not exactly annoying...

"Mujhe thoda kharab laga..." He sighed softly and I smiled.

Thoda.

I was such a fool. He did love me.He just chose to hide it from me pretty well.

"When you fall in love again, I want you to expressly tell me before-hand so that I will back off..."

"Back off from what?" I asked pointedly.Did this man even hear himself?

He intertwined his fingers with mine, "Matlab, we can't be like this na? We will have to set boundaries..."

"Faltu cheezein bolta hai tu..." I mumbled, feeling bad. "Mujhe kaise dobara pyaar hoga?"

"I know you think you love me right now but practically...."

I wanted to strangle him! He was trying to be a gentleman or whatever but every word he was telling was hurting me.

"Baby kya hua?"

I hid my face in his chest.I was already feeling irritated because of my periods and this kutta was plunging me into the dumps further.

I took a deep breath to control my emotions.

Sidharth was rubbing my back up and down, "Okay sweetheart, I'm sorry. Let's not think about all this now."