Opposites Clash

Mulai dari awal

Of course!

It was when Izuku got close enough that Momo changed tactics again. This time, forming a sword in the palm of her hand.

Duck!

Izuku reflexively followed that advice, ducking under as she swung the blade. Reaching out a hand before she could react, he had just reached the winning play. Checkmate. Giving Ochako back control, Izuku watched as she grabbed Momo's uniform, to her surprise. Before the rich kid could say anything, Ochako threw her towards the edge. Not anticipating this, she tried to make a grappling gun... but due to the complexity of the object, it only formed fully when she landed, outside the ring.

Ochako had won. 

The next fight was between Kaminari and Shirosaki from Class B. It was a resounding victory for Shirosaki as her quirk countered his. Kirishima went against Tetsutetsu, which nearly resulted in a draw. In a humorous twist, they resolved it with arm wrestling contest, in which Kirishima won due to his quirk not running out. Next was Hitoshi Shinsou from Class C against Iida Tenya.

Meanwhile, her next fight was with Hitoshi Shinsou. Remember, he seems to have a mind control quirk. Don't respond to him in any way.

Got it!

She went to the edge of the ring, away from the purple haired kid. He looked like a mini Aizawa, but with a nasty attitude. "So, you're my opponent?" Ochako didn't say anything as the boy laughed. He knew this was going to be difficult, since everyone knew his quirk. It was part of the bias of the system. Or, at least, that was his opinion. His heavily biased, cynical opinion.

Midnight was the referee. "Alright, everyone, ready?"
Ochako nodded, still gazing at the boy, who nodded back, asking, "Nothint to say, gravity girl?"

Well, that's certianly nicer than Katsuki's nickname...

He's far too talkative. I don't trust him.

I don't either.

The raven haired ref gave the countdown, "On your marks, get set, FIGHT!"

Ochako bolted at the boy. He had little fighting experience, and was very reliant on his quirk, from what they had seen. He had a mind manipulation quirk, and had antagonized her and her class, even though it was clear he never did the work they did to enter the class. If he wanted to be a hero, he couldn't just waltz in, like he had the past couple rounds. No, he would have to earn it. And she would make him. The boy knew this, and had specialized in dodge maneuvers. So, as she kept lunging, he kept out of the way. It was a back and forth, a dance. Ochako was getting annoyed, and Izuku knew he was going to have to step in when the violette asked, "Getting tired yet?"

She fired back before she remembered what his quirk was. "You..." Her mind glazed over, and Izuku wrestled for control. It was worrying, seeing another's presence in a body that already had to share.

He smirked, "Walk out of the ring."

Ochako's body started to, but Izuku managed to regain control just in time, and turned to look at him, green eyes meeting his violet.

He was surprised, "Wha..." before having to brace as Izuku bolted back at him. The crowd was going nuts at the reversal, with Shinsou seemingly having the fight in the bag. It was then that Izuku leapt and kicked, pushing the boy back with force. Izuku angled his landing so that he could leap out immediately and keep up the pressure, all the while, he was trying to contact Ochako.

Ochako! Ochako! Damn it, get out of that fog!

The lack of connection meant that he was on his own. If he lost control like she did, the fight would be over, and so, he didn't give the boy room to talk. Driving him back, Izuku finally got him against the edge. But, he knew not to be cocky. That could lose him with a classic reversal of fortune... so, he feinted a kick, which Shinsou dodged... into a punch, knocking him out of the ring.

Before the boy could ask what happened, Midnight announced the winner. "HITOSHI SHINSOU IS OUT! OCHAKO URARAKA WINS!"

The violette looked down, ashamed. "Even when I had victory... I still couldn't win."
Izuku couldn't help but feel bad. He knew what it was like for villainous quirks, as he found comparable statistics to quirkless from past research. "Hey. It's not so bad..."

The boy spat back. "What would you know?"
He looked around, listening to sounds of the arena. He could see the Gen Ed course cheering him on. "Listen to your class. You think you've lost? You've done so well. It was just an unfortunate matchup. As a wise hero once said, "you can't be a hero with just one trick." I'd advise you to train your body, just like your mind." Izuku extended a hand. "If you want to be a hero, you have to work for it. Maybe next time, you'll join our class."
He accepted, smiling slightly. He seemed to understand him, to a degree. "Yeah. Next time."

Present Mic, on the other hand, was estatic from the showing right there. "WHAT A FANTASTIC SENSE OF SPORTSMANSHIP!"

The boy turned and left for the stands, waving back, "You know, you're not so bad for a class A student."

"And you're not so bad either." Izuku quipped. He really hadn't given a great impression first time around. By the time he released his quirk, they had long since parted ways. Thank goodness, because it would be awkward to try to explain to him why his quirk didn't work.

What did I miss?

I'll fill you in later. Now... we need to get ready for our fight with Katsuki.