You slid the door open and walked over towards the Mouses' desk. Taking a seat directly opposite of him.

Y/N: "So, what do you need me for Nezu? It's not like I have a personal life or anything."

You asked, spite in your tone. The Mouse simply continued smiling before pulling a stack of letters from a drawer in his desk.

Nezu: "Well firstly, you've been sent several transfer requests. The top hero schools in America, Britain and Germany have all sent requests for you to study there."

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah. You could've just emailed me that, so what do you really want?"

You bluntly asked. You were normally far more polite but Nezu ruining your entire schedule certainly dampened your mood.

Nezu: "It is as you say. I'll just send the schools your usual response. Now then, onto the main matter of business - your request for a personal lab."

Your ears perked up at this, okay you could understand why this disputed your date. You weren't happy but at least intrigued.

Nezu: "I'm sure you know all too well that under normal circumstances you wouldn't be permitted one as when you inevitably go to a support company you'll need to work in teams and so forth but considering your track record, and the fact that Eraser head vouches for you, I believe we could come to an arrangement."

You were certainly interested now. You made a mental note to buy Aizawa some salty liquorice. (Yeah, idk why he likes this. I'm just listening to the BNHA wiki.)
Nezu then pulled out another stack of papers and slid them towards you.

You flicked through the papers; they detailed several prospective students and what they wanted for their hero costumes.

Nezu: "These are the files pertaining to the students that I believe are most likely to pass the entrance exam. I'd like you to create their hero costumes, gadgets and all. Do this and you'll have a personal laboratory."

Y/N: "And how long would I have to make them?"

Nezu: "Until April, so the start of the next school year."

You flicked threw the papers again, skimming over what each student had requested for a hero costumes.

Y/N: "I can make do... albeit the school pays for any extra materials I may possibly need."

Nezu: "The school will cover them, but in exchange you'll also do routine check-ups and the sort?"

Y/N: "So be the classes' repairman? With Aizawa there I might as well be the teacher's assistant."

Nezu: "Well, if you insist, I'm sure I can fit it into your work experience."

Y/N: "I'm sorry, wha-"

Nezu then pressed a button under his desk, a recording of you mentioning the teacher's assistant part playing. The Mouse smiling, a hint of sadism behind his smile.

Nezu: "That recording is enough for Aizawa, and so we'll add that to the terms. So, in conclusion in exchange for a personal laboratory you'll make all the new first years' hero costumes and work as Class-1As' Teaching Assistant."

Y/N: "Are you sure we can't drop the teaching assistant part?"

Nezu: "No."

You immediately let out a sigh, yeah this wasn't going to work. Nezu would not budge. Whilst you were technically more intelligent than Nezu the mouse had been alive far longer and that coupled with his knowledge made him a force to be reckoned with.

________________________________________________

Some students weren't that bad, for instance. Izuku Midoriya, this kid didn't even requisition anything. What a nice kid.  Nonetheless, you eventually finished each and every request. Your work ethic was truly awe-inspiring as when you turned the costumes in you learned you were actually three weeks early.