Prologue

Y/N stands for your name.
L/N stands for your last name.
E/C stands for your eye colour.
H/C stands for your hair colour.
" " Speech.
' ' Thoughts.

A majority of the science here is bullshit.
I'm just using my degree in Anime Bullshit Science(If you know what that reference refers to, you're officially cool.)

Word Count: 2746
_______________________________________________

The scene would open to a laboratory. The 'lab' looked as if it had been robbed, exploded and then ransacked by thugs. Why? Well, it was all due to the antics of UAs' Genius - Y/N L/N.

The 17-year-old young man, standing at 6'0", was in the midst of tinkering with one of the first year's costumes. Specifically tailoring to one 'Katsuki Bakugo', the suit he had requested was.... self-destructive to say the least. This 'Bakugo' seemed to prioritise attacking and subduing his foes rather than his own health, what a brash young man.

Currently, you were working on this 'Bakugos' grenadier bracers. In summary, it was a rather basic concept. All the bracers did were to store Bakugos' sweat, the unique part of them being that it could be stockpiled and then eventually Bakugo should be able to pull the pin and realse a large, focused blast. Whilst simple in concept, it was rather difficult to put into practise mainly due to nitro-glycerine - the properties of Bakugos' sweat being the most similar to nitro-glycerine and as such it was used as the basis - being stored at room temperature, away from heat, away from moisture and away from heat.  The issue here being rather self-evident, with sweat producing moisture and such. In theory it shouldn't be an issue as the nitro-glycerine-like substance being stored is produced via Bakugo and hence forth it'd be resistant to moist and the like, but you didn't have a sample to test this with and as such it was just a roll of the dice. Nonetheless, the focused blast feature should work flawlessly if your math worked out - and it normally did.

For now, you'd just have to wait and see if the Gauntlets works. Second on this 'Bakugos' list of requisitioned equipment were Grenades - at this point you were seriously contemplating if 'Bakugo' was a villain.  Nonetheless, the 'grenade 'was far easier as the actual contents could be dry and cold leaving for it to be a sufficient area for the nitro-glycerine to reside in. When you'd pull the pin on said grenade it'd then heat up, activating whatever substance 'Bakugo' uses to explode things and explode like a grenade.

Last on the list, for now, were a simple pair of knee pads. It was rather self-explanatory to make them, but you do however store an extra utility. They had the same nitro-glycerine storing system and as such 'Bakugo' would be able to utilise explosions from his knee pads, whilst not being particularly useful in combat they would serve as an emergency retreat. This 'Bakugo' had requested one more thing, a set of retractable machine guns on his back that would use his nitro-glycerine-like sweat as ammunition - yeah there was no way in hell you were giving a Fifteen-year-old access to that.

Nezu owed you big time for this, whilst Bakugo was certainly the most complicated order from the new years - the rest were still really complicated and required you to waste your weekends on them.... why couldn't they just be like Nejire, Tamaki and Mirio?
_______________________________________________

Flashback to The Day of the U.A. Entrance Exam

Why? That was the only thought running through your mind. Today was one of the days you weren't forced to attend, it being essiently and induction day for prospective students, and as such you had planned a date to go on with Nejire but Principal Nezu had to go ruin your plans - the stupid mouse.

You knocked on the rather miniscule door to the principals' office and heard a rather chipper.

Nezu: "Come in!"