Chapter 6 ( Training)

(Play video it makes sense with the story)

Martha Pov

I woke up only to hear a Buglehorn right next to my ear.
" WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed as I feel off the bed.
I look up to see all my 'brothers' smirking at me. Then Bruce walks in.
"I'm impressed Jason when did you learn how to play  the bugle horn?" Bruce asked him.
" You learn a thing or too being dead for a good 5 years." He replied grinning
"Anyway hurry up and eat something before we start training starts in an hour. Meet us in the Batcave." Bruce said walking out.
"What time is it?" I asked looking out the window noticing it's still dark outside.
"4 in the morning! Chop, chop time to start your vigilante adventure!" Dick said way to cheerfully.
They all walked out laughing.
I groaned this is going to be a very very long day.
Flash forward

(What Mars is wearing)I get down to the bat cave kinda early only to see dad standing in the middle with a stopwatch

I get down to the bat cave kinda early only to see dad standing in the middle with a stopwatch.
"Good. You beat the boys time. Always make sure you are quick enough to make it to a crime scene and get dressed." He said stopping the watch
"Let's begin."
After 4 hours of exercising and learning martial arts, dad is letting me take a break before he tells me everything about each of Gotham's criminals.
I groaned laying on my bed.
"So how's it going?" Jason said poking my shoulder.
"Everything hurts so bad." I replied which sounded muffled because of my pillow.
"Don't worry it gets easier and trust me it's only a couple weeks of training then your first patrol." He said ruffling my hair.
In some way he was right after weeks of learning new fight techniques, learning everything single detail of Gothams criminal, learning the gadgets and weapons, also learning everything single part of Gotham, dad finally agreed I was ready.
"So what's it gonna be?" Dick asked me looking at the many many weapons on the wall.
Gun? Nah, Staff? Nah, Escrima Sticks? Nah, katana? Nah, then something caught my eye a pair of twin sai.

(What Mars weapon is)
I took them off the wall and pretend like I was fighting with them for a minute.
"I like theses." I said looking a dad.
"Then the Twin Sai it is." He said "Alfred is getting your suit together. Tomorrow you start your life as Gothams newest vigilante." He said walking away.
As soon as he left my brothers came at me tackling me to the ground.
"He get off of me! You all are like 200 pounds!" I shouted at them.
They all started laughing and got off.
I smiled at them as I went upstairs to my room.
I pull out my journal and write.
Well tomorrow I start as the newest vigilante in Gotham. Pretty exciting and terrifying. Tomorrow is going to be the start of my vigilante life. Also still no sign of my mom, this way I can still look for her on patrol. But I can only hope.

          Yours truly, Martha Wayne

—————————————————————————
Kinda short next one will probably be longer. Thank you all so much for reading!
I really hope that you are enjoying it!