Gege, Trick Or Treat?

"Gege."

"Trick."

"Or."

"Treat."

Xie Lian was currently busy decorating the entire mansion when he heard Hua Cheng and San Lang's sweet voices.

Months had passed since he started living in this mansion with the twins and it was Halloween. He did not need to decorate much though. The mansion was naturally spooky enough before. But he thought that it would be better if put a little bit more of colorful designs such as pumpkins, bats, and those sorts to make it less gloomy.

Xie Lian looked back and was taken aback. There he saw Hua Cheng and San Lang. Hua Cheng was holding a pumpkin basket and San Lang was holding a skull basket. Oh, and they won't need a costume anymore. They are naturally a vampire already, aren't they?

But that was not simply the reason why Xie Lian was surprised. It was because Hua Cheng and San Lang seem to grow and age quicker than before.

At first, he thought that it was natural for vampire to adjust their looks according to their age. But later on, he then realized that it only started when he was marked by the twins. He didn't notice the changes in their heights initially, but at time goes by, Hua Cheng and San Lang grew a centimeter everyday.

As of now, Hua Cheng and San Lang's height was almost the same time as him and they looked almost past their teenage years.

They were indeed looked more matured now. But for Xie Lian, they were still as cute as before especially because they were holding those little kiddie baskets that doesn't even match their height.

At this thought, Xie Lian chuckled, "Alright. What are you two up to now? Trick or Treat? What's that?"

The smile on Hua Cheng and San Lang's faces grew more brightly seeing that Xie Lian was willing to cooperate with their play.

San Lang explained, "Trick or Treat is a Halloween play, Lord Xie. You choose one and we will give you a treat of you pick treat , and we will show you a trick if you picked trick ."

Xie Lian became interested. He asked, "Oh? Then what treat or what trick will I get?"

Hua Cheng snickered , "We can't tell you, Gege. It's a surprise."

Xie Lian nodded, "Oh, alright! Then I'll choose..." He paused for a while to think then said, "I'll choose Treat!"

Hua Cheng, "Are you sure, Gege?"

Xie Lian nodded again, "Mhm! Where's my treat???"

Hua Cheng and San Lang slowly walked closer towards him.

Xie Lian even prepared his hands open to receive the candies. But contrary to what he expected, his hands still remained empty.

Instead, Hua Cheng and San Lang leaned closer to him and...each planted a kiss on each Xie Lian's of cheeks.

[Author: YOOO~ Ghost King Smooth Move Points +1 HSHSHSHS]

"Eh?"

Xie Lian was absolutely stunned. It all happened in just a mere second. The last thing he saw before he felt those soft lips pressing on his cheeks was the twins' bottomless jet black eyes with a touch of red and their pinkish lips that were slightly curled upwards.