"Well, twenty minutes, are you ready?"

    "Ah, no, I've encountered a lost person here. My little friend, get ready to send him back first, wait for me if you're ready."

    After hanging up the phone, I saw an angry look at me dressed like a cos detective.

    Ah, it seems to be the raccoon cat downstairs in the dormitory of the high school.

    That's the look on that cat's face every time I tease him with ham.

    From the bottom of my heart, I really want to touch my head.

    But before I could put it into practice, I was interrupted with a vigilant look on my face.

    "Don't try to touch Master Luanbu's hair, for fear of being affected by your idiot's aura."

    ...As expected, they have the same name and surname, so they should have walked away coldly before.

    I thought blankly.

    "But in the end, I sent him downstairs."

    At this time, I was already sitting on the train heading for Hokkaido.

    "The name of the detective agency sounds a bit strange." Xia Youjie commented casually.

    "Indeed." I yawned and began to fall asleep again.

    Maybe it's because I'm just recovering from a serious illness, and I've been feeling down lately.

    "I'll sleep for a while." Rubbing my eyes, I didn't even take off the hat on my head. Xia Youjie asked me if it was hot after getting in the car.

    The answer is that I don't feel hot at all, but I feel very cold when I take off the hat.

    I slept all the way to the station, and when I arrived in Hokkaido, the night fell and it was already late.

    Xia Youjie walked in front with the suitcases of the two of us, while I drowsily tugged at the hem of his jacket and followed in a daze.

    After Gojo Satoru completed the task, he threw off the auxiliary supervision early, and applied for two more applications for himself with the reason that "Today's curse spirit is really disgusting, I want to take a hot spring to heal". day off.

    As Gojo Satoru's ability gradually stabilized, the magic spirits in the magic world also stopped a little, at least there was no more explosive blowout like half a year ago.

    But I think the main reason why the higher-ups are more tolerant towards him is that Xia Youjie quit his job.

    At the moment, there is only one super-class who is still working in the entire magic world, so there is no choice but to swallow it even if he is dissatisfied.

    "102"

    looked at the number on the door of the room.

    Just as I was about to knock on the door, the door opened by itself.

    Gojo Satoru was wearing a light blue yukata, propped on the door frame with one hand, and bit a berry-colored popsicle in his mouth.