• C H A P T E R 43 •

Start from the beginning

"Ms. Ledger, we are going to lift up your legs and tell you to push ok" I nod my head holding Anson's hand tightly.

"Father, you stay by your wife ok" he nods eagerly looking at the doctors and then me.

"You got this baby" kissing my forehead the doctor orders me to push.

"Push again sweetheart almost" I gasp as I feel our daughter come out of me.

A harsh thud is heard beside me. "Anson!" The doctors rush to help Anson as the other two nurses help my baby girl.

Her cries make me shed happy tears. "Oh-oh my god" Anson stands up once again shaking his head. "Oh she's precious" his eyes begin to tear as looks at our daughter.

"Here she is!" The nurse lays her on my chest for a moment calming her cries "I love you" Anson whispers kissing my head and then Our daughters head.

"I love you too" the nurse looks at Anson "dad? Want to cut the umbilical cord?" Anson scoffs and grabs the scissors.

"Hell yea" he cuts the cord and follows the nurse where they lay our daughter drown and clean her up.

"Mom, we are going to ask you to push one more time to deliver the placenta" I nod and on his count I push once more and feel the relief once more.

"Good job, dad, we are going to take the mom and baby to separate rooms and take care of them, we will move her up to room 305" Anson moves close to me and kisses me.

"I'll see you in a bit" I nod my head and watch as he walks out.

Aria, Perla, And Quinn all gave birth to healthy 7,8, and 9 pound baby girls

They are all moves into connected room. The babies sleep peacefully beside one another.

"These girls are going to be besties for life!" Aria smiles at her daughter.

She looks so much like him. She has his blue eyes and long eyelashes. She's perfect.

"Dude I fainted" Anson enters the room with Damien. "He fainted twice don't worry" Damien rolls his eyes kissing his wife's head.

"Thank god we're men" Luis nods his head as he sits watching over the beautiful girls.

Perla looks at her daughter with proudness. She has her eyes, hopefully they don't change. You could see her fathers dimples when she's feeding.

Quinn loves their girl. She's mixed, light skin and blue eyes. Just like her daddy. She has blonde curly hair.

"I can't believe my daughter is basically bald" Aria shakes her head "she is still adorable though" Damien pushes his sister.

"They are the newest ones in the Blake family, they are going to rule our mafia one day" Damien smiles at his grandma.