• C H A P T E R 36 •

"Don't start this princess" I groan as she grinds her self on my aching groin

"I'm not starting anything" she smirks leaving a small trail of kisses down my neck.

Closing my eyes I take in her scent and give in. Wrapping my arm around her small waist I throw her onto the bed.

Leaning over her I capture her lips with mine. Her tongue explores my mouth as I roam her body with my hands

Her thigh wraps around my torso her dress lifting up revealing her beautiful tan thigh.

"You sure you wanna do this?" She laughs "again? Yes" I chuckle leading my mouth down her neck toward her chest.

Removing her dress it's thrown over my shoulder.

No bra and no panties, what a risk taker. I love it.

Her beautiful medium size boobs sit perfectly on her chest, nice round and soft.

I bring my mouth down to her chest and begin to suck. I bite down on her nipple, a moan leaves her mouth making me much harder then before.

She tugs in my shirt "take it off" she whispers looking into my eyes. I sit straight taking off my clothes, emoting just how much she drools over my body.

"Fuck" she licks her lips and smirks up at me. "Come here" she pulls me down onto her, this time her hands travel down my stomach towards my groan that is now pushing against her entrance.

"I want you in me" she whispers against my mouth stroking my hard dick with her left hand. I close my eyes trying to regain control.

She's got me on my knees for her. Just by looking at me.

Pining her hands beside her I move down her body, kissing her stomach and her beautiful thighs. She's perfect.

Without warning I begin kissing her pussy, the pink shades surrounds it as i slip my tongue in her. Her sweetness overwhelming me.

God she tastes so good.

"Oh angel don't stop please" her begging makes me suck harder. Her back arches as her hands tangle in my hair.

Slipping two fingers in her I watch as she closes her he's and removed her hands to tangle within hers.

Fuck she looks beautiful.

She clutches the sheets as for support, my finger pump harder and faster into her, her moans filling the room like a sweet melody.

"I'm gonna cum angel fuuuckk" she shakes as I pump slower and deeper. I removed my fingers and lick her juices off my fingers.