• C H A P T E R 13 •

Mr

Mr. And Mrs. Blake the mafia dons arrive to the office ready to explain what really is going on in the under world.

"You have all been informed about the recent sightings of thunder all's, the most known gang around town, they dislike the fact we have moved to their territory" Sofia explains standing up before her men and looking as powerful as always.

When she first met Luis, she was a college student, balancing debt and two jobs, clearly the same scenario as Perla. Which is why she understands her and wants her to stay to help her son become better and stronger.

She was a shy timid girl, hated gun violence, her brother died of it back in Mexico.

She didn't think anything of Luis, because he always managed to charm her and hide all of his deepest flaws and secrets.

She found out he was a mafia leader and freaked out so she ran away, with her little pet dog he had given her and never looked back.

She was scared and hadn't thought about his resources and what exactly he could do to get what he wanted and the girl he loved so happens to be Sofia.

He found her and brought her all the way back to their town when she nearly got kidnapped.

She accepted her fate.

When they married everything was off, he was different because he felt he was getting weaker.

But it was only making them stronger.

She has the same hope for both her son and Perla.

"My wife killed the right hand man of the gang, so it's expected for John to come for us next and my wife" Damien stands up revealing the awaited secret.

It came to a surprise for him too. He had not expected his wife to shoot and kill one of the most dangerous gang members here in Greece with two bullets and no fear.

But if it was for her safety he'd let her kill as many dangerous men she wants and he'll fight the outcome.

"Y-your wife as in- oh ok we understand boss" Henry, the fingerless one knows what Damien's wife can do, and he does not plan on going against her or the entire Blake family.

"We will update security, have two rounds of watch, different weapons are coming in today in three hours, the gates are going to be updated, cameras non hackable, we need everyone to be put and know what to do" Luis looks at his wife who's now sitting down on the right side chair beside him.

"Juana will all show you what's to be done, I want no mistakes, make sure you are all in your uniforms and armors before walking out of here" the whole room stands up, nearly leaving no space to breath and walk out of the two wooden doors.

The room suddenly became quiet with only Anson, Sofia, Damien, and Luis.

"Anson, I need you to find a new hacker, the one we have now is no longer available" the word having a completely different meaning to it.

He nods his head and walks away ready to find someone better.

"Hey Anson" Anson stops walking and looks back to where the voice came from.

"Jennifer" Anson stands beside the petite blonde women who always seems to be dressed seductively.

"I heard your looking for some new hackers, I've got this one g-" Anson groans stoping her "I've got it thanks, get back to work before Sofia and Luis check in here" Jennifer rolls her eyes annoyed she could never have their respect.

How could she? Shes always wanting to get in the Rich mens pants.

"Oh hey blonde" Ansons freezes and groans harshly hitting the wall.

"For fucks sake!" Perla walks up behind him "where's Damien?" Anson looks behind him to find her dressed in a short white cocktail dress.

"Damien is going to flip when he sees you wearing that" Anson knows his best friend, and one thing Damien would most certainly hate is his wife wearing a dress nearly showing her ass.

"And who told you I gave a fuck?" Anson snickers at her response "he's busy" Anson tries to walk away but Perla stops him "blonde, once he's unoccupied can you tell him to meet us at the club" Anson looks down at her and raises his eyebrows.

"Us?" He asks "yes blonde, me, Quinn, and you" Perla looks at him unsure "that's if you don't feel up to the plan, ya know Quinn was wanting to befriend y" before she could finish talking he interrupts her.

"Ok, I'll tell him, see ya later Lala" Perla stays stunned by the new nickname she has now gained with the one guy who fears her.

It's like the mention of her best friend makes him brave enough to stand up or simply talk back.

"weird" Perla walks back downstairs to the car in which Quinn is occupied doing nothing.

"Damien, we need to discuss when your taking my spot" Damien looks up at his father as Sofia sits beside him ready to engage in the conversation.

"What about it father?" Luis glances at his wife Sofia before shortly continuing the conversation.

"It is said by many group members and me and your mother that before you take your throne, you train perla to be queen of our mafia" Damien stares at his father and then laughs.

Laughs dramatically right before his father as if he has just said the most hilarious joke "she does not really need training, she handles herself well now, and I am sure training her will be of no good use since she will be staying out of our affairs" Sofia shakes her head disapprovingly.

"No Mijo, like your father, he needed a queen beside him to help uplift our mafia, behind a great man their a powerful women son" Sofia's words stuck to him for some reason.

His father couldn't have done it without his mother. It's kinda selfish if he did not allow Perla to defend her self and become the queen that the mafia needs.

"Ok, I'll talk to Jeremy, and get him to prepare some lessons for Perla, but I don't want her to be far in too deep in this business" Luis shakes his head "son, you and I both know there's no going back for Perla, there's no such thing as going In too deep, she's bound to us until death" those words did not quiet fit right with Damien.

He wanted to make sure she was happy and comfortable, he wants to keep her out of harms way, but now he's starting to realize that's just a thing in head.

In his world theirs no such thing as no life threatening occurrences, theirs always danger in every corner, he just has to be prepared to fight off any danger their is on his new family.

"Good, we'll let you know if theirs anything else mijo, you should help Anson" Sofia stands up hugging her son before she walks away with Luis behind her.

Damien stands and then leaves right after them.