• C H A P T E R 38 •

The Blake mafia all stand in one room

Anson, Quinn, Perla, Damien, Luis, Sofia, Gloria, Jenna, mason, Tierian, Ian, lien, Julieta, Luisa, and the rest of the Mafia stare at the victims.

The room where Aria Blake, and Angel De Leon lay.

The two Lay breathing through a ventilator. They can't breath on their own so they are helped.

Exactly 5 hours and 45 minutes ago the last line to Blake mafia was crossed.

Whoever did this to these two family members will die and pay for what they have done.

Damien, Anson, and Luis know what's coming, and the are prepared for whatever war it is they have to fight.

They will find those retards and watch them beg.

A phone chimes disrupting the silence.

"Time" Luis walks out first, the rest following behind except Quinn, Perla, Gloria, and Sofia.

"You know what your supposed to do" Luis stands before the three cars.

"Tierian Bombs?" He nods "Ian gather your group, your in the left side" Damien looks at his team.

"The rest of you have your places writen on the board. Check it and we'll meet over there" Damien hands his father and Anson their guns and immediately get in the cars.

They know that what they were about to do was going to hurt the more then ever.

It was going to stay with every single member until they die.

But it wouldn't have gotten this far, if he would have listened to them and not to others who only wanted power.

•••

Luis and Damien walk side by side guns by their side and enter the mansion.

Aiming their guns at the guards and killing them instantly with one bullet.

Anson kills other beside them. "Gian!" Damien yells as soon as he steps into the living room.

A women and a man sit on the couch.

Immediately alarmed they stand not enough time to gather their guns they are restrained by Anson and Luisa.

Luis steps slowly before his first born son "your sister is hanging on by a thread" Gian's eyes flash with a hint of guilt.

"My intentions weren't to harm her, they were to harm you Damien" Damien stares at his brother, annoyed by his English accent.

"Why? Couldn't stand seeing me actually happy?" Damien pauses and looks at Jennifer "or couldn't help but regret ever messing with a whore like her and loosing everything you once had?" Luis stares at Gian with hatred.