• C H A P T E R 31 •

Sofia and Luis both storm into the office

Sofia walks up to Loretta and grabs her by the hair.

Loretta grabs Sofias hand and twists it pushing her against the wall.

The guards all Surround her with guns.

"Loretta step back, your done" Luis points his gun at Loretta getting ready to pull the trigger.

Sofia laughs standing up while pulling her dress back down.

"Oh let her, we'll both fight till death, put your guns down" the guards look at Luis for an answer and all he could do is nod.

They all step back allowing them space.

"You betray my family it's over for you Loretta" Sofia grabs Loretta's leg and twists it pushing her against the desk breaking it into two.

Loretta groans on the ground and gets up before Sofia could reach her. Linking her arm with Sofia she turns her around and slams her against the wall, creating a dent.

Sofia gets up a little sore and lunges at Loretta again.

This time Loretta tries to kick Sofia but is locked by Sofia.

Sofia turns Loretta and leans her against the wall.

She pulls her knife out and whispers into Loretta's ear "I trusted you like a sister and you repaid me with disloyalty" Loretta tries to move away from the blade but is unsuccessful.

"You pay with death" before she could press the knife further into her neck Loretta says something that immediately alarms her.

"So does you're poisoned daughter in law" Sofia slits her throat blood gushing out of Loretta neck creating a puddle near her feet filing her up with blood all over her clothing.

"Call Damien, Perla's been poisoned" Luis looks alarmed. Guards rush downstairs to the safe location.

"Son, take Perla to the hospital now, she's been poisoned!" Damien hangs the call up and runs upstairs to see Perla laid on the bathroom floor unconscious.

"Fuck, Anson, get the car now!" Anson does not ask questions he immediately turns the car on and puts in drive.

Quinn helps Damien with Perla freaking out.

"Get her into the into the immegency room now!" They put Perla in a stretcher.

She's in and out of consciousness.

She blinks as the white lights and her friends are looking down at her.

"I-it h" Damien looks at the doctors "don't let her die" the doctors stop the guys from going into the emergency room.

"We need space please wait in the waiting room" the doctors check Perla's vitals and insert an IV to her arm.

Connecting a ventilator to help her breath Perla lays unconscious. The doctor inserts the tube through her windpipe, then he connects it to the machine and her chest rises and falls as if she were breathing alone.

"Give her antidotes and monitor her every 2 minutes" the doctor orders the nurse as she begins the treatment.

The same dr. Casa comes back to the group who are still standing in the emergency room.

"We are going to give her antidotes, we will be monitoring her every chance we get, don't you worry I know she'll be fine" Damien walks into the room and kneels beside her hating the way she has a tube in her throat.

Damien calls his dad once more wanting news "your mother killed her, we need to find John, he's behind all of this" he pauses and Stares at Perla.

"You need security for Perla, make sure they stay beside her at all times, he's struck in less then a week, it's time we find him and make him pay" nodding his head he looks at Anson and Quinn.

"Get the special order team, make sure they are here in 5 minutes, we need to find John" Anson nods his head looking at Perla then at Quinn.

She holds his hand "go, just please be safe and make sure you make that idiot pay" Nodding his head he kisses her and walks along side me.

John will pay for what he has done.