The dream demon quest is not been discovered by other player since it was added alongside many secret patches. 

So when I was exploring a random dungeon with Momonga, the quest suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I was taken aback and had to pause my movement. Momonga thought I was going AFK, but I quickly told him about the hidden quests.

After reading the quest requirements, Momonga and I finished the dungeon and teleported back to the guild base. 

Inside the base, I excitedly told everyone about my discovery of the secret racial class. Everyone seems curious what class that I will unlock. I told everyone the secret racial class is Dream Demon.

The Dream Demon class was a powerful one, specializing in controlling everything that exists, known and unknown. My guildmates cheered as I unlocked one of the most OP hidden racial classes in the game.

The guild cheered as I got one of the OP hidden racial class. They quickly began to preparing to help me finished the quest.

It was tough, we need to go through trial, endless minions of Morpheus and the boss himself. The shitty dev doesn't hold back. Every cheap tactics manage to get in to this boss. Infinite healing, environmental changing every second and bullshit boss skills. But thanks to genius planing of Punitto Moe and tenacity of Nine's Own Goal, we managed to defeat Morpheus.

When the quest is over I gifted everyone with 20 gacha box as a celebration. They accept it happily.

Long after that, Nine's Own Goal was  disbanded and Touch me resigned as the guild leader. Everyone was initially upset. However, Touch Me explained that they were going to create a new guild due to the increasing number of member applications. 

The new guild was named Ainz Ooal Gown, a name suggested by old members Punitto Moe and Warrior Takemikazuchi.

Eventually, Touch Me and the old members of Nine's Own Goal appointed Momonga as the new Guild leader of Ainz Ooal Gown, and I fully supported their decision. Momonga was the glue that held the guild together.

A year later, I received an email from the shitty dev thanking me for spending a total of 500k worth of money. As a token of their gratitude, they offered me the opportunity to select one hidden racial class and one hidden job class of my preference.

After some consideration, I chose the 'Outer God' as my hidden racial class and 'Void' as my hidden job class. 

The 'Outer God' racial class was one of the rarest and most difficult to achieve. You need combined of several hundred player to reach the final boss. And to adding salt in the wound you need a resurrection spell or item just to have chance to get into the boss since the dungeon is too unstable.

The boss can instant kill you at random interval and debuffing you untill you can do nothing. Also they have Immunity to almost anything.

Many player attempt to defeat him but without any special world item you can't do anything.

However, it was worth the risk as it granted indestructible tentacles and amplified my racial and job class abilities by 10. It also provided immunity against Light DMG and 80% resilience against all types of attacks, making it an excellent choice for both PvE and PvP.

As for the 'Void' job class, it was simple yet powerful. 

Void is a powerful job class that enables me to consume and devour everything in my path, including unique items and abilities from enemies. The class also allows me to temporarily gain the highest stat that I possess, and this effect can be stacked. Although it had a time limit for balancing purposes.

It was quite OP, too OP in fact that I can carry the entire guild in the dungeon.

That's how I was able to clear 1-2 floor the dungeon called Nazarick easily. Making things alot smother for my guild mate to clear the dungeon.