Cypher: " I see..."

Kind Player: " If you really want to learn about YGGDRASIL go to the forum site. In there you can read all the news and info about YGGDRASIL."

Cypher: " Thank you, I will check it later. I didn't know they had a forum."

They nodded and quickly teleporting away. I guess they have a unfinished business or something.

As I watched the kind player disappear, I couldn't help but feel grateful for their help. It was a relief to finally understand why I had been constantly targeted by other players.

I made a mental note to check out the YGGDRASIL forum site as soon as possible to gain more knowledge about the game.

But for now, I needed to focus on leveling up and improving my gameplay. 

I equipped the items the kind player had given me and started to explore the new realm they had recommended. It was a stark contrast to Midgard - fiery landscapes and dark dungeons awaited me at every turn.

As I ventured deeper into the realm, I encountered new challenges and obstacles. But armed with the knowledge I had gained from the kind player, I was able to navigate them with ease. And before I knew it, I had reached level 20 - a feat I never thought was possible when I first started playing YGGDRASIL.

Reflecting on my journey so far, I realized that the world of YGGDRASIL was both unforgiving and rewarding. It was up to me to determine my own life in this virtual reality, and I was excited to see where my journey would take me next.

And then I learnt about the cash shop.

-----

Back to present

 I smiled at the memories that flooded back to me, and how YGGDRASIL had such an impact on my life. It taught me valuable lessons about humility, hard work, and much more.

There was something special about YGGDRASIL and other forms of old entertainment that could make me feel so many emotions - excitement, happiness, sadness, anger-.  All the emotion in the world.

My character takes inspiration form old cartoon called 'gravity falls'. It had 12 season and 1 spin-off. The show kinda went south after the 8th season. They keep adding unnecessary and unpopular character back for some reason. The story is good in early season but it went form kinda good to why 'im still watching this?' In later seasons.

However, one character that always stood out to me was Bill Cipher, the one-eyed Dorito.

They added the human version of him in season 4 premiere. And later in season 10, they genderbent him. I don't know why but something telling me that the show kinda desperate for something unique and exciting.

The design of female human version of Bill wasn't bad, and it wasn't great either. After the episode end Bill is reverted back to his male triangle form.

The episode it's self kinda wacky and unnecessary. But hey it's kinda something. And Bill female design is kind of stuck in my head.

So when I created my character in YGGDRASIL, I took the opportunity to create female version of human Bill, I changed some of her design a little bit like longer hair, body structures and sizes. I also named my self Bill Cipher, but it's was already been taken so I try adding number in it.

Didn't work surprisingly.

Later I try adding space infront of 'Cypher' and it's work. Thankfully.

So there it is. My character. Cypher, An Imp.

My racial is regular as many other player, staring with imp then demon, arch demon. I got the dream demon class after defeating the hidden boss Morpheus and clearing the hidden quest. The class automatically replaced my previous demon and arch-demon classes to Dream Demon. The dream demon added by the dev because one of those dev know's about the gravity falls.