• morning •

"Morning gorgeous." Race said while watching me get out of bed. "Mornin, race." I replied smiling.

"Uhm.. thanks for helping me yesterday!" I said hugging him.

"No problem, I mean I wouldn't let you get hurt. Would i?" He giggled hugging me back.

"Well, I uh gotta go on this date again... mush fount her for me." He said quite quietly.

"Oh.. uh alright, have fun." I replied forcing a smile.

He then walked out and went on his date. I felt eyes on me, it was mush.

"I'm sorry lil, I didn't mean to make you angry." He teased laughing.

"Shutup." I replied walking away. You could see he felt guilty.

"I was only jokin', I'm sorry please forgive me!" He shouted out at me.

"Alright, I forgive you." I said chuckling.

                            • night time •

"Lily hasn't came out of her room all night, is she alright?" Mush asked worried.

"I'm sure she's fine." Spot said trying convince himself he was right.

Race walked in, with a face filled with rage. The newsies all looked at him confused and began asking him if he's okay.

"Okay!? Do you think I'm okay?" Race yelled. Lily heard him shouting but decided not to bother him.

"Oh... do you wanna talk about it?" Kidblink asked carefully.

"No... not with yous anyway. Where's Lily?" He asked.

"Oh you wanna speak to lil about it?" Jack asked wondering.

Race nodded, "mhm..." and that was all he said, he was a bit worried though, as Lily was no where to be seen.

"She's in her room, she hasn't came out all night." Jack said telling race where she'd gone.

Race hurried into the room confused on why she's been sat in her room all night and hasn't came out.

"Lily" he spoke. He knocked on the door, and  I slowly opened it, letting him inside.

"Hey.. are you okay, racie?" I asked calmly hugging him. He hugged me back and we sat in silence for a bit.

He then spoke up, "I'm fine, I'll get over it! But why are you not hanging out with da newsies?" Race asked worried and confused at the same time.

"Oh... uhm I guess I just missed you." I spoke up scared to how'd he react. I looked away nervously and laid down and closed my eyes.

"Don't worry, I missed ya too! That's the reason why my date didn't go so well." He giggled laying down next to me.

"Why did I do somet wrong?" I replied scared. He just looked at me and started laughing.

"Nah, I did somet wrong, I couldn't stop speaking about you. And then to top it off I called my date your name!" He said still shocked he did that.

I couldn't help but laugh, he started laughing too. "Well I hope what you were saying about me was good!" I chuckled again.

"Don't worry, it was good!" He laughed with me. I turned to look at him as I wasn't facing him, we lay there for a while.

"What kinda things did you say about me...?" I asked pretty sure he'd not tell me.

"Uh... I just told her that, I'm friends with someone called Lily and that your very.. pretty. Uhm and that your always here for me." He spoke up looking into my eyes.

"Awhh your a cutie racie!" I teased him kissing his cheek giggling.

"So are you darling!" He giggled teasing me as well. We both eventually drifted off to sleep.

The newsies all walked in while me and race where fast asleep.

"Awhh look at them!" Mush giggled pointing at us too cuddling.

"They'd be a good couple!" Kidblink said, Jack nodded in agreement.

Then they all went off to bed!

Authors note: 3rd chapter is finally done!!

first love • racetrack HigginsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara