Chapter 14 - Eleanor

"Yesss, Pole position it is!" I shouted. My brother looked confused at me. After I came back, Grace asked what Charles said to me. I told her, I will tell her everything when we get back home. As soon as the Qualifying started, I was focused on it and nothing else. My brother was so confused because I didn't care about formula 1 my entire life and now I am suddenly highly interested in the sport. Of course he doesn't know anything about Charles, otherwise he would have understood it. I guess. "Since when are you so interested in formula 1?" "I don't know, I just think it is an amazing sport" I answered. He kept looking at me for a few seconds and I thought he would ask me something again, but luckily he didn't. I don't know how I could have explained to him that I kissed his favorite formula 1 driver off all time.

40 minutes later we arrived in our hotel room. On the way back we ordered some pizza and took it with us. It smelled so good, I couldn't wait to eat it. While we ate our dinner, I thought the whole time about the kiss. A big smile appeared when it came to my mind and didn't leave it until Grace bumped with her elbow into mine. "Are you now going to tell me what happened between you and Charles?" She whispered, so that nobody else could hear her. I nodded and after we brought our plates into the kitchen, we disappeared in our room. I told her everything that happened. From what Charles said, to when Carlos came into the room and interrupted us.

"Oh wow" was the only thing Grace said after I finished. She needed a few minutes to realize what I just told her. "You are telling me you are dating an formula 1 driver?" she asked. "I don't know if we are now dating or not... to be honest I don't know anything. We didn't have time to talk after the kiss until now..." I responded. "I think you definitely need to see him again. It sounds like he is someone special" Grace said "He is" I sighed. Suddenly a new message popped up on the upper end of my phone. It was from Charles.