"So," Mark said as they walked off the court.

"So what?"

"You and Tzuyu, huh?" Mark asked, his tone rebellious. Sana's previous feeling of affection disappeared.

"That's none of your business, Mark," Sana warned.

"I don't like it," Mark muttered anyway.

"You don't have to," Sana snapped.

"He looks at you like... like you're something to eat," he continued, ignoring her.

Sana choked back the hysteria that threatened to explode, but a small giggle managed to get out despite her efforts. He glowered at her. She waved and fled to the locker room.

Sana dressed quickly, something stronger than butterflies battering recklessly against the walls of her stomach, her argument with Mark already a distant memory. She was wondering if Tzuyu would be waiting, or if she should meet him at his car. 'What if Tzuyu's family was there?' She felt a wave of real terror. 'Did they know that I knew? Was I supposed to know that they knew that I knew, or not?'

By the time Sana walked out of the gym, she had just about decided to walk straight home without even looking toward the parking lot. But her worries were unnecessary. Tzuyu was waiting, leaning casually against the side of the gym, his breathtaking face untroubled now. As she walked to his side, she felt a peculiar sense of release.

"Hi," Sana breathed, smiling hugely.

"Hello." Tzuyu's dimple smile was brilliant. "How was Gym?" Sana's face fell a tiny bit. "Fine," She lied.

"Really?" Tzuyu was unconvinced. His eyes shifted their focus slightly, looking over her shoulder and narrowing. Sana glanced behind her to see Mark's back as he walked away.

"What?" Sana demanded.

Tzuyu's eyes slid back to her, still tight. "Tuan's getting on my nerves."

"You weren't listening again?" Sana was horror-struck. All traces of her sudden good humor vanished.

"How's your head?" Tzuyu asked innocently.

"You're unbelievable!" Sana turned, stomping away in the general direction of the parking lot, though she hadn't ruled out walking at this point. Tzuyu kept up with her easily.

"You were the one who mentioned how I'd never seen you in Gym - it made me curious." Tzuyu didn't sound repentant, so Sana ignored him. They walked in silence - a furious, embarrassed silence on her part - to his car. But she had to stop a few steps away - a crowd of people, all boys, were surrounding it.

Then Sana realized they weren't surrounding the Mercedes, they were actually circled around Momo's red convertible, unmistakable lust in their eyes. None of them even looked up as Tzuyu slid between them to open his door. Sana climbed quickly in the passenger side, also unnoticed.

"Ostentatious," Tzuyu muttered.

"What kind of car is that?" Sana asked.

"An M3."

"I don't speak Car and Driver."

"It's a BMW." Tzuyu rolled his eyes, not looking at her, trying to back out without running over the car enthusiasts.

Sana nodded - she'd heard of that one.

"Are you still angry?" Tzuyu asked as he carefully maneuvered his way out.

"Definitely."

Tzuyu sighed. "Will you forgive me if I apologize?"

"Maybe... if you mean it. And if you promise not to do it again," Sana insisted.