Chapter 4

At the cabin

Noah was on the wall looking out for the enemy.

Gilbert walks up to him.

Gilbert: Maybe you should take a break. I'll keep watch.

Noah nodded then left.

Gilbert sits on the wall and pulls out a bottle of alcohol and starts drinking it.

Gilbert: I almost wished I could taste this.

Amanda was meditating by the water,Ryan was polishing Mjolnir, Juana was talking to mimir, Mark was sitting on a branch, Mando was eating grapes and Andres was sleeping.

Gilbert: seems like it's going to be a boring day.

Gilbert starts to drink the alcohol again until he spits it out because he saw a monster army heading towards their hideout.

Gilbert jumps off the wall to warn the others.

Gilbert runs to the cabin, Amanda saw Gilbert running inside the cabin. 

Amanda: What's wrong?

Gilbert: monster army heading towards us.

Amanda(shouts): guys it's time for us to have some fun.

Everyone in the house heard her, they grabbed their gear and headed outside.

Amanda: How many are there.

Gilbert: a hundred maybe more.

Mando: Let's get ready for battle.

Amanda: This is going to be tiring but also pretty fun.

Mark: Every creature is afraid of fire. I wonder if these creatures are afraid of fire too.

Noah: My blaze dragon form will turn them into ashes.

Mark: My original Phoenix form can help in battle.

Ryan: Mjolnir will destroy that army like nothing.

Amanda (wf): I've been waiting to use this form since we got here.

Juana: I think it's time for me to use the infinity blade.

Andres: Let's go have some fun.

The monsters reached the wall they were going to climb until some of the monsters were struck by lightning.

The ground started to shake and two claws appeared on the wall.

What came up was a dragon that looked like it was in a volcano with steam coming out of its body.

A Phoenix appears as it lands on the wall. Six people appeared on the wall.

They jumped off the wall to attack the monsters their monsters joined as soon as it started olga's monsters were slaughtered, some tried to run away but they didn't get too far.

Andres: hahaha I thought they were supposed to be strong in numbers but I guess not.

Amanda: Now my axe is slick from the blood of those monsters.

Gilbert runs up to the others.

Amanda: What's wrong?

Gilbert: We got another army coming here but it's not monsters this time.

Mando: it must be that Celestine woman keeps the gate open, we'll let them in.

They nodded as the eight of them entered the cabin.

Outside the seven shield alliance and vult arrived near the wall they also see the slaughter bodies of the monsters.

Celestine: seems Olga has taken interest in these individuals.