Chapter 2

On the west side

Third person pov

Ryan and Gilbert were flying through the air until they saw a group of knights guarding a carriage.

Ryan: Let's land, follow them it looks like the princess or queen is in that carriage.

Gilbert: I wouldn't doubt it, let's go.

The two of them landed near the group of knights.

Ryan: Tell me you're asgardian then why do you live in midgard.

Gilbert: when I was a baby my mother Freya told me I should stay in midgard she couldn't leave midgard she told me she had another son named baldur he was a god but he hated mother because she put a curse on him to prevent him from feeling anything he didn't know what could breaks the curse until one day a man broke the curse and snaps baldur's neck killing him.

Ryan: It must've been hard for her.

Gilbert: A week after his death I came along Freya took care of me ever since then I asked her to put the same curse she put on me.

Ryan: What.

Gilbert: Yes, I asked her to put a curse on me and she did.

Ryan: You've got to be kidding me you ask to be cursed so death doesn't power over you.

Gilbert: Yes I did for her.

Ryan couldn't say anything else because he couldn't believe what he heard.

Gilbert: What about you, how does it feel to be the son of Thor?

Ryan: My father did his best to raise me. My grandfather Odin taught me a lot of things about asgard, the history of the wars and how I could be the future king of asgard.

Gilbert: about that Juana girl, how she is your sister if she's an Olympian.

Ryan: My father and my mother met in battle, they fell in love even though Asgardians and Olympians don't get along but my father proves that they can get along.

Gilbert: I see but how did you meet Juana?

Ryan: one day I was going to train with the Valkyries until I saw someone walking on the bifrost so I confronted the person I sensed she was an Olympian so I fought her she was tough but she caught me off guard she had me down with her blade at my throat.

Gilbert: What happened after that?

Ryan: I told her I wanted to see Athena, my mother she told me why did I say that name then Athena appeared and told her that I was her son.

Gilbert: Wow you fought your sister then you saw your mother for the first time.

Ryan: Ever since we got along we've proven that asgardians and Olympians can work together.

Gilbert was thinking of what to say until he heard blades clashing and he looked at the group of knights fighting monsters.

Gilbert: It's like the group of monsters like the ones we fought last night.

Ryan: Let's get these ladies a hand.

Ryan and Gilbert launched themselves into the air. Ten minutes earlier.

With the carriage

No one pov

There were two princesses having a chat with each other.

?: Prim I know worried about our next move in battle but don't worry everything is going to be OK.