Prolonge

Five different worlds combined together the people of the three worlds were scared and confused.

Asgard home the viking gods was one of the few worlds that was put together along with olympus home to the Olympian gods, gamindustri home to goddesses, teyvant a world where magic and monsters are around and camelot the land where a king rules them all.

Mando, being the son of king Arthur he wields excalibur, excalibur morgan, caliburn, Arondight, Rhongomyniad, and his older sister weapon clarent.

Ryan Odin was a brave warrior along with Juana Pallas the two of are siblings but the two got along and became the two wield very powerful weapons Ryan became the wielder of stormbreaker a weapon made for a king which attracted many goddesses. Juana became a wielder of a new sword called the infinity blade with the infinity stones on it, and she wielded the blade of olympus given by her grandfather Zeus.

Many have tried to contain the power of the swords, but Juana shocked everyone by lifting the sword without feeling pain from the power stone and the power that could take the power of a god.

Mark was a great prince to the people of hoshido when he was married to Azura former princess of Nohr the two of them got along even though both were from different kingdoms Mark has the powers of multiple Phoenixes and Azura has the power of water but that didn't stop them from getting to know each other when the hoshido was sending soldiers to Garreg Mach he didn't hesitate to help and within a few days garreg Mach was safe after Mark used the yato to stop the enemy when he returned home many families from hoshido, Nohr and garreg mach wanted to know if he marry anyone.

Noah being the son of tiamat he swore to her that he will never forget her and when he found out that he was a descendant of gorgon he was afraid of using his powers but tiamat made a see thru blindfold he can see people but people can't see his eyes.

Andres was a element user with his brother and sister until one day a god separated the three within months Andres became the greatest element user in teyvat he was first ever person to control all seven elements lots of people wanted him for power but he refused to join anyone and decided to help people he can trust but what doesn't know some of the ones he train's with are just wanting to get close to him.

Gilbert was the adopted son of the goddess Freya.

Gilbert grew up in midgard with Freya. Even though Freya put a curse on him to prevent him from being killed, he can also not feel anything.

Amanda a goddess in gamindustri that had multiple personalities the main two were azure light and crimson light but the other seven she wouldn't use unless it was necessary she was there when the other goddesses needed her also she has the power to summon any spirit creatures she also has two swords of the two heavenly dragons ddraig and albino.

One day, Mando was sent by his mother, Artoria Pentagon, to retrieve an amulet that held the power of a hero. He took five thousand troops and headed to the location, but what was waiting for them was three thousand asgardian, two thousand Olympians, three thousand knights from both Hoshido and Nohr and but among those soldiers was Mark a prince, Ryan a son of a thunder God and Juana daughter of a goddess of war.

On Ryan and Juana side the two of them stand in front of three thousand asgardian and two thousand Olympian warriors.

Ryan: these worlds were put together for almost a year now we are going to battle with a enemy we know very little about.

Juana: I don't like it either we know little about our but they little about us so I say the odds are in our favor.

Ryan looks at the army of asgardians.