Chapter 1

The next day at an unknown kingdom a elf goddess was having a vision of the future of her kingdom she saw it being attacked; she saw her people running and screaming.

The elf goddess group of people coming towards her she wanted to run but she was too scared to move.

As the people were getting close to her until fog appeared around her then eight people appeared and they attacked the group of people.

The elf looked at the eight individuals but didn't get a good look at their faces.

The elf goddess woke up after she saw.

?: Who were those people?

A lady came into the room.

?: milady are you alright.

?: yes Claudia I'm fine I just had another vision.

Claudia: Was it the same one lady Celestine?

Celestine: no this one was different somethings were the same but I saw eight individuals come out of fog and attack the men that were destroying the kingdom.

Claudia: Let's hope those individuals are on our side.

Back to the forest the eight individuals were having a discussion about the world.

Noah: So what's the plan.

Juana: We should scout the landscape around.

Amanda: four teams one heads north the other goes east the other heads south and the last heads west so who's going where.

Noah: me and Mark will head north.

Ryan: me and Gilbert will head west.

Amanda: me and Mando will go south.

Juana: me and Andres will go east.

Noah: Alright let's go.

Mark and Noah transform into their dragon and Phoenix form and fly off.

Ryan summons Stormbreaker.

Ryan flies up with Gilbert as they head west.

Amanda transforms into her black heart form and she grabs Mando hand and heads south.

Juana and Andres headed east.

Each team headed to the direction that they chose to go.

Unknown to them the direction they were going to had some surprises.

Time skip

Noah and Mark arrived in some kind of dark land the two continued to fly around until they saw a castle.

The two of them transform back to their human forms.

Noah: This place has seen better days.

Mark: yes it has.

Noah: I've been to many places but this is one of the weirdest I've ever been to.

Mark: Tell me how it feels to be a dragon and what's up with the blindfold. Noah: It has its ups and downs. My mother was forgotten by her other children. I'm her youngest. She raised me and some demigod tried to me so he can kill her. I defended her then I killed the demigod. After that she never wanted to let me go because she's afraid that I would forget about her.

Mark: I see you doing your best for her but she is too afraid to let you go.

Noah: As for the blindfold mom was helping use my powers until my eyes were feeling pain like they were burning my mother tried to figure out what was wrong then she looked at my eyes all she said was the eyes of gorgon.