[shut up harrington 3]

Should I do one in Billy's pov lmk.

Steve's pov-

I wake up to a stinging in my neck and remember what had happened earlier. Billy hargrove marked me. Sitting up in the bed that I had magically appeared in I look around for Billy and see him no where. What an asshole he marks me without permission and then runs away? What happened to the I love you Steve and all I need is- I'm cut off by my bedroom door opening and see Billy walking in with a tray of food he yelps when he sees ik awake and a look of sadness crosses over him. "You were supposed to be asleep" He says with a pouty lip and I can't help but giggle "I made you breakfast in bed it was supposed to be perfect, why are you awake noww" He says and I burst out laughing not able to hold it in.

"What did you make for me Mister Hargrove?" I say and I can feel his excitement. "Strawberry crapes with a side of banana pudding and some bacon" his voice a bit high pitched explaining it. He places it down on my lap and stands waiting for me to eat it. I take a bite and almost melt. It tasted so good and the crape was perfectly done "where did you learn to cook like this" I ask with a full mouth and he looks proud with himself "My mom used to teach me" He says his nose stuck in the air. "It's very good." I say and continue eating before I remember that he FUCKING MARKED ME?

Finishing up the food I pat the spot on my bed next to me for Billy to sit. He does and I begin "Billy you marked me last night." I say and he immediately starts biting his lip. "Hey I'm not well too mad but you have to take responsibility now." I say and start to think about my next words. "You should already know this but, now I'm never going to be able to have my mate." I say and his eyebrows furrow. "I have to tell you something." He quickly interrupts and I nod waiting for him to spit it out. "Well you see I think that maybe I'm your mate." He says and I sit there waiting for him to start laughing and telling me it's a joke. He doesn't. "What." I say and he looks sad once again. "I didn't know for certain before because you were an alpha but now, I mean it all makes sense really. When I'm around you I can't control myself. You smell just like vanilla bean and coffee." He says trying to explain himself. "I need some... time Billy, I need to think okay." I say and he nods. "Why didn't you say anything before?"  I ask and he looks away. "I was going to last night but um.." I remember the events before. Acting disgusted at the fact we could be mates. "Oh.. well listen. If we are mates we'll know by the next moon and we can go from there. I- I would be honored if you were my mate even if it doesn't seem like it." I explain and he nods still looking a bit sad.

I lift his chin up slightly and pull him in, kissing him softly. I close my eyes and feel him kissing back. His lips move perfectly with mine and I move closer to him. Slowly straddling his hips as were kissing. The slow loving kisses beforehand turning into a sloppy make out session. Grinding my hips on top of him I could hear him groan through our kissing and his hands snapped against my waist holding me in that position. "Stevie not right now." He says and breaks out kiss. Oh God I fucked up didn't I? "I don't wanna make you more sore than you already are." He says with a smirk and I roll my eyes. "I'm not even sore dummy I can even walk around" I say jumping off of the bed. WHAP. a huge thudding noise erupts in my house as a faceplant into the ground. "Billy what did YOU DO TO ME!?!?" I yell out and all I heat is him laughing his ass off. I glare back at him and he stops laughing and helps me get up and back onto the bed. "Who's not sore again?" He says with that stupid smirk. "Shuttup idiot" I say and he plants himself right next to me wrapping his hands around my body and pulling me in close. "Let's take another nap, I don't think I'm ready to get up yet." He says and I smile and nod. "Sounds good"I tell him and let myself drift into slumber.

Letting out a yawn I turn to my side and see a sleeping Billy. He looks so peaceful and sweet. Kissing his cheek I get up and slowly make my way to the bathroom. I admit I was still sore but it had faded a bit. I turn on the shower getting it hot before I get ready to get in. Brushing my teeth and getting undressed before I hop into the scolding hot shower. I feel the water run down my back and I can't help but smile to myself. Thinking about Billy sleeping in my bed in the next room over. His scent all over my house, his scent all over me.

Turning off the water I grabbed the towel that was hanging on its heating rack. Draping it over myself in walk back into my room and get myself ready. Throwing on a black t-shirt and some Grey sweats I sit on my bed and shake Billy. "Wake up" I whisper in his ear softly and he shuffles around in his sleep. Getting a better idea I run my hand down his chest and lean in close over him. I kiss his soft sweet lips and soon feel a hand running through my hair. "Mm goodmorning sleepy head" I comment and he smiles up at me. "Good morning princess" He says in a groggy morning voice that could make me melt if used correctly.

(I'm actually thinking about making this into a series of its own. If that's wanted please lmk)