drank . drink. drunken

Start from the beginning

The black cat didn't verbally show off his wall but he too looked at the girl with hopeful eyes filled with expectations.

The thing is all the hybrids in the house were given a wall in the living room to decorate,

Jin's wall is totally covered with pink balloons, pin ribbons and probably what was supposed to be a pink handmade tissue flower but ended up looking like crumpled tissues got stuck in between the ballons.

Yoongi's wall has just one lonely looking balloon stuck in the centre. He really went for a minimalistic approach it seems

Jungkook's wall looks like they had hired a professional decorator for it. It was actually too glamorous for the occasion.

As y/n looked at the decorations she couldn't help but think how each wall describes the personality of the hybrids perfectly.

Jimin who was as always was forgotten by everyone stood pouting at the sideline with a handful of bags looking how the eager hybrids were surrounding her as she guesses and praises everyone's efforts with big smile until yanghi came from the kitchen to fetch the bags
" They seem to be occupied, come-on help us in kitchen Jimin " she said  amusedly watching the hybrids swarm Y/n like bees each getting pets and praises from the said girl.

—-----------

Park Jimin regrets all his life choices at this moment.
He doesn't know how he got himself into this mess… well he DOES know how, but that doesn't make the situation any more bearable.
He is fucked. He is royally, utterly and gravilly fucked he concludes as he now look at two youngest (totally wasted) with horrid eyes.

Even when restricted Jimin had sneaked alcohol for him and his cousin stored them in a very unsuspecting bottles (of Banana milk) and way out of reach (the mini fridge in his room) But by some gracious act of mother nature it ended up at the hands of the maknaes.

And ofcourse the two youngest are currently and apparently very very drunk.

"Fuck" he let out in haist and immediately regretted ever uttering a word becouse soon two pair of doe eyes turned to him, now giving the their full attention to the poor man

"Chiwmmy~~~ you nook wlike ste-ste-steamead dumpwling….. cwan I eath yoo pleass ….yoo nook tawsty " the blond cat begged with hazy drunk eyes as he began to crawl towards him slowly looking at jimin like he is his favourite dish served with mayo on top.

"No!!... Tae stop! Stop where you are!" The man shrieked and the blond cat stopped and even before jimin can breathe in relief the Kitty's eyes began to fill with water while face turned even redder and soon big fat tears began to flow down his flush cheek.

"Oh god no no no…no no no …tae tae….I am sorry please stop crying…please stop crying or they are gonna kill me if they were already not about to do just tha- ouch fuck!" While the man was busy consoling (trying to consoling) the upset kitty he made the grave mistake of ignoring the bunny who had managed to sneek on him unsuspected and gotten a big bite on his cheeks (drunk jungkook bites …..noted)

" Kookie that's not…..don't try to bite me… oh my god…it fuking hurts " jimin tried to shooth the bunny by petting him but his hand got bitten instead meanwhile the cat kept on crying buckets …if he tries to go away from them jungkook tries to bite taehyung's ears causing the poor kitty to cry harder and if he goes towards them…..well…. He gets bitten by the bunny and scratched by the kitty. Park jimin doesn't know what to do !

"Jimin!?...oh my god taehyung..u-jungkook"

Jimin froze before he realised it's his cousin hoseok…and since he helped jimin sneeking alcohol he is equally guilty….

"Hyung …. thank God you…ouch!. are here …. I think they got a hold of the alc- ouch! Alcohol and kookie scratches and tae bites …..no no ouch! tae scratches and kookie bites…please save me "

Hoseok watches the poor man getting bitten and scratched simultaneously from both sides while also trying to seperate the two from each other for a while before his eyes goes wide as saussers

"Jimin …what the fuck how can you be so dumb how did they got a hold ….no no…that's not the point right now ….y/n asked me to come fetch you all and since I am late I think she might already be coming here "

"What?.... Ouch…please handle them …I'll go and stop her…ouch! maybe bring some food for this two "

"What …no don't leave me with them ..Jimin!" Hoseok whisper shouted as jimin Swiftly went out of the room….the main party was at y/n's so all of them are there right now…. After both the December boys cut the cakes and got their presents they had settled over there talking and having good time….while the maknaes were busy causing havoc apparently

As jimin opened the door to his apartment he was met with y/n who was about to knock the said door

"H-hello ….hi y/n" jimin huffed looking at her trying not to look as scared as he is

"Umm hello" she gave her a weird look " Is taeh- "

"HE IS SLEEPING!" jimin quickly closed the door to his apartment and came out on the hallway "He fell asleep…he and jungkook …they were tired I gu-guess"

"Oh…but they hadn't had dinner… I think I should wake them u-"

"NO!!!....I mean ….no need hobi hyung is with them …I'll bring food for them and feed them if they wake up" jimin tried to act cool with a very fake smile while caused the girls eyes to be narrowed at him

"Oh..what happened to you...is that tooth mark?"

"No!.. I mean yes!... I bit myself"
"On your cheek?"

"No jun- hoseok hyung!! Hyung bit me .....he....he is very happy"

"You are really acting strange " she asked suspicious and at the same time there was a faint noise of something crashing followed by a loud curse which sounds awfully like hoseok's followed from the appertment. Y/n widened her eyes accusiterily "there is something really wrong "

" GO OUT ON A DATE WITH ME !" jimin shriked as she was about to reach for the door making her freeze and look at him with big suprised eyes " I-I was thinking …. I know you don't…. Your feelings…but maybe a date will be good haha ….or maybe not ….. we can just hang out and not kiss at the end …and no NO!!!!...no kisses …no just ….even if you go out I won't force you to kiss me you know I am very gentleman and …I will never..I'll wait. ..as I said but maybe I can make an effort…OR NOT! …NO….or yes….we can totally hangout…like friend and we ca-"

"Jimin! " She interrupted the man looking like a maniac ranting and so nervous, it's quite adorable really "breathe…. And okay "

" Okay …okay breathe yeah…yes….I can totally do that… I am good at bre- " he paused and his eyes widened immediately realising the meaning of her last word "okay?"

"Yes …okay…let's go out on that date"