5

10 pm (Same day)

Yoongi's house 

"Hello!" A voice spoke from the other side of the call. Yoongi kept silent for some seconds, contemplating whether to ask him for help or not. 

"Hellllooooo!!!" A voice was again heard but this time even louder. Yoongi flinched and hastily spoke. "Hoseok. It's me, Yoongi."

Silence... 

An entire 1 min. silence, more appropriately an awkward silence.

"Ohhh, Yoongi. How are you, buddy? A phone call after 5 years. The last time we talked about you giving some news about your job."

"Hoseok. I am sorry. It's just the load of work that made me forget about my university friends." 

"Don't Yoongi. Don't apologize. It's also my fault. I also never tried contacting you. The busier our life started getting, the more below your contact started going."

"Hmmm I know right? Can we meet? I need your help."

"You need MY help, that is why you want to meet me?"

"Hoseok don't think that I don't want to meet you or that I am just calling you because I need your help. It just happened that I got your number when I needed your help. I seriously want to spend some time with my best friend. 

I swear, you piece of shit. Oh wait sorry I don't mean to curse. I mean, I swear we both can catch up and even if you don't want to help, it's fine." Yoongi rambled in panic mode. He doesn't want his best friend to think that he is just meeting him cuz he wants some help. 

A chuckle was heard from the other side making Yoongi frown. "Yoongi, relax. I know you didn't mean that. I was just teasing you. We have a lot to catch up on. Let's meet. Btw you are in Seoul right?" 

"Yeah, of course, dude. Before calling you, I found a lot of information about you."

"Hold on. You did what? And how? Dude don't forget, I am the detective here."

"By profession Hoseok. I can also be one if I want. Well, I would tell you everything once we meet. Let's meet tomorrow at Lencho Cafe, near your office building."

"Fuck. This is getting out of hand. You even located my office. Let's meet then. You have got a lot to tell me."

"Bye-bye then. And thank you for not making it awkward."

"Don't thank me. I am happy to hear your voice. Bye-bye, Yoongs."

The phone line was cut but the person who called was still crying. From the moment, Hoseok said hello to the moment he said bye, his tears were falling all the time. Only he knows how happy he feels talking to his university friend.

He slept hoping that everything goes well and Hoseok would help him out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day Afternoon

Around 1 pm

Jungkook arrived back from Paris. He saw his hoardings and congratulatory messages, some thanking him for representing Korea so well, some fangirling/fanboying over his looks and all. In short, everyone was being whipped for him.

"Kook," Namjoon called Jungkook who was sitting beside him, carefully examining the amount of work done by his fans to show him their support. 

"Yes hyung, what happened?" "You gonna get a 2-day holiday. I am sorry I can't extend more than that, your schedule is so tight for the upcoming week.