𝕂𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕤

Fundy
-
Dreams out snuggled into punz who was the one who's hand he was squeezing.

"Lucky" I mutter.

"Hes a cutie and now we have three ramlets" sapnap said cradling April who was magicky calm.

"What is this sorcery" illumia said looking over while amber was whiling.

Punz leaned up "hand me her illumia take over with dre."

Illumia gladly did that punz just followed what sapnap was doing getting the child quiet.

"So there's a certin rhym to it?" Quackity  asked struggling with Astrid.

"Mhm" sapnap said carrying sleeping April to the nursery.

Punz soon went to put atuman into the nursery.

Astrid just kept screaming til we put him on dreams chest he then quieted.

"Awe a mama's boy"  I said smiling.

"Well that's adorble" sapnap said clearly just happy were all peacefully togather.

"So you knew him in highschool sap?" I asked.

"Yeah we wore good friends and I had a big crush on him" sapnap adminted, "I asked him out but he wasent ready.. then we lost contact unfortunately"

"Mm so that's why he seemed to look at u like he knew you" punz said hugging sapnap waist.

"Mhm." Sapnap said.

Sapnap was diffrently the one that  felt terrible but enjoyed the sexual  contect.

Sapnap played with dreams hair.. the kids fast asleep. It was peaceful.

Soon dream woke, "can someone care me to that bathroom I want to be cleaned."  Dream muttered.

I gladly did that the others got him and outfit.

As the kids grew they wore hyper. One day we herd dream scream.

"Ph my god-"

We went running seeing Astrid with blood covered horns and the others had body parts.

"Princess whyd you get that-" illumia said.

"Fund it!" Apirl replied.

Sapnap leaned in, "they found cat breed"

Sapnap and punz went and picked up the girls, ilumia grabed Astrid and we got em all cleaned up.

They now in oneness and in there play pin playing with normal items.

"Where would they even got that from?!" Dream said looking at us, "yall haven't kidnaped senice I was found pregnant"

"Uh they found George's reminds. We left him to strive. And there part demon so they probably  saw it and made the body a toy" punz said.

"Who's the part demon" Dream asked.

"Uh both me and punz" sapnap hummed out.

Dream huffed a bit, "that's gonna be fun because young rams can be violent"

"Anf young imps tend to like to play with dead things.." punz muttered.

"Well why didn't you idoits hide the body better" Dream grumbled.

"He died a few days ago. And the door was fucking locked" Wilbur grumbled.

"Devious they probably  smell blood and lockpicked it or some" quackity  said.

"That's exactly  what the three did" sapnap said, "I know that because I used to do it"

"Ugh.. so we have blood obessed kids?" Karl said annoyed.

"Yes but it's a phase' punz said, "they'll do it for a year at most"

"And there fathers are fucking kidnappers!" I huffed.

"Yeap. That's peacey" techno said.

Dream clearly was stressed so we took him to have a warm bath.

He soon calmed and we got the kids down for a nap and we all cuddled up. After dreams bath on the bed we gave dream our three monsters.
-
The end