𝕀𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕥𝕤

Karl
-
Wow this idoits kidnapped a new boy? He's honstly quiet pretty. If he played it right I'm sure he could weezle his way our.

Wait why does he get a fluffy animal unlike us?!

"Aye why does he get a cat?" I asked.

"The cat choose him" punz said trying to take it away but getting hissed at.

"Fuck you all" Dream grumbled.

"Maybe later honey" sapnap said winking.

"In you're miserable  dreams!" Dream  grumbled.

"Oh darling you don't know what we do to our victims, but  you may get the spical treatment" techno flirted.

"If that involves me escaping  lovely, if not easy pass" Dream said sassy.

"Youre a cocky one" illumia grumbled.

"Your the idoits that kidnapped me" Dream shot back.

"You ran into me" illumia hissed, "you're the one that went up"

"To be fair whoever was down there called something on a mic" Dream huffed cocky-like, "need a whole damn team to get me apprently"

"We do not appreciate the tone" punz hissed, "this wouldn't very an issue if you wouldn't conently go to the spot you went to"

"The quiet river?" Dream hummed out, "oh sorry didn't know you own a damn forest!"

"We don't own it- but the persfic spot you go to we do" Wilbur muttered out.

Yeah he always sat ontop of where we keep the dead victims, and one were comeptely toucher.

"Oh again  so sorry but was it really fucking  necessary to de-mask me and hit me in the head with a fucking brick?" Dream grumbled, "you could of just talked to me damn"

"Yes. Because-" quackity  started.

"It's ontop of some important  part of you're pathetic  base?" Dream said rolling his eyes, "and you think I don't know?"

"You knew but went anyways? A brave one indeed" fundy said crossing him arms.

"Well it's not excally  hidden well imbcliles- leaves and a bit of mud don't hide things well" dream  said cockly siting up with Ollie purring.

"Told you so" I giggled.

"Shut it color barph" techno grumbled, "you're to smart for you're own good"

He put a knife on dreams neck.

"Gonna kill me? I guess you're the bloodgod" Dream  rolled his eyes, "plays with pepoles blood huh?"

"How you know" Wilbur said as techno pulled him knife back.

"You guess are famous for what you do" Dream rolled his eyes, "all big crime shows are putting you idoits in there show"

"Well that's great-" sapnap muttered

Dream rolled his eyes, "what you guys planing to do excally  just look at me like I'm the monalisa?" He said cocky.

"Gag him." Illuima deamned.

Dream rolled his eyes  as they used an apple to shut him up.

They turned away to leave, "Karl q come on let's leave the cocky boy"

Dream just took it out giggling softly.

"Mkay" we'd say.

We follow behind the others as we exit.

"Hes not lying yall are idoits-" q said.

"And why you say that duckling" sapnap  said lifting his chin.

"He littarly took the apple out of his mouth" I hummed and walked off.

Q nodded following
-
Well then