𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖

Techno
-
I wake up seeing punz and dream already awake.

How was it Darling" Punz whispered into his ear.

Dream didn't completely hear him he just woke up still half awake he looked to Punz kissing him lightly on the lips... "How does that answer your question" Dream whispered cockly looking at Punz.

"It answers it perfectly" Punz whispered.

Dream giggled lightly... he knows that he shouldn't be falling inlove with his kidnappers... but he can't help it, well I mean if he want to escape he could easily..

I helped dream out of Sapnaps embrace, carrying him to the living room, Dream noticed they changed him and put them in one of there hoodies.. Dream was red this caught technos attention "its Karl's if your wording" is all he said.

Dream just hid in Punzs neck "Oh come on don't hide" Punz said "S..shut up you all already fucked my legs up" is all Dream muttered.

The two boys chuckled a bit as a sleepy Sapnap came out looking for the little shortie who he had the picture of him still fresh in his mind of after they recked him.

He notice it "why is he hiding?" Sapnap said with his deep malonic moring voice.

"We were teseing him about last night.. he also like our fluffy headed Brent's hoodie" I said.

Sapnap walked over "you were adorble when getting your brains fucked out" Sapnap said sudactively.

"Perverts! I got kidnapped by horney Perverts" is all Dream said.

Sapnap chuckled "Oh come on last night you wanted to moan but couldn't thanks to the cum waterfall comeing out of your mouth" I said.

"Shut up!" Dream said.

Soon everyone was awake Dream still ignoring them all no longer in Punzs neck, however now staring at the wall trying to ignore all connect with them all.

"Oh come on don't ingore us Cubb" Fundy begged.

Dream rolled his eyes looking out the window kinda wishing he was out there instead on being held closely to Wilbur.

"Baby stop being so God damn fussy" Sapnap said "you had the time of your life last night and know you hate us all?!".

"Piss off" Dream said.

"Afired that won't be happening, you are ours and you are staying here" Karl said.

Dream pause for a moment before he roared, his liger form showing "Holy shit-" illumia said.

Dream just looked away.. "Oh what's wrong now" Wilbur said.

"Mm you are idoits I didn't enjoy it at all you just you sick miserable  preverts!" Dream snared.

"Oh come on u looked so bueaiful  like that and seemed to enjoyed being stuffed with cock" illumia smirked lifting my chin.

"I enjoyed the dick not who did it" Dream said cockly.

"You will be our little baby one day" we'd all say.

"Uh huh sure I will be. It's not like you  idoits raped me!" Dream snared kissed by me.

"It was a punishment  but yeah you stay up here aslong you don't try to leave!" Karl said.

"I don't wanna even be here! You kidnapped me" Dream said nearing teard.

That made my heart ache.

I look at them nodding and we left him alone to wellow on the couch.
-
...mmmm