party time

y/n pov:
after a couple of days, conrad started to feel better. he was his normal self. nobody knows what happened that night but it really affected him. "hey catch y/n." conrad said as he threw nothing at me. i glared at him and shoved his arm. "quit." i said laughing. we play fought for a minute and just laughed. summer was almost over. i wasn't ready to go home. i was not homesick at all. i only missed my pets.

that night, susannah told the boys and belly she was sick. i even cried when she said it again. it was horrible. the saddest thing ever. i sat with belly for a while and then she went with jeremiah. "y/n, will you go check on conrad?" susannah said. "of course." i said. i went upstairs and went to conrad's room. he had his head in his hands and i sat beside him on the bed. he looked up at me with red eyes and just said "y/n." then i held him while he cried. he sobbed on me. it made me cry too. it was mortifying. we stayed like that for a while and then we both layed down and i hugged him. we stayed like that until we both fell asleep.

the next morning i woke up to me being alone in his bed. i got up and saw a note on his dresser. it said:
y/n,
please don't tell anyone about last night. i don't want jere to think i'm weak.
thanks,
conrad

the letter made me cry. i crumbled it up and threw it away and went downstairs. conrad was at work and everybody was watching a old movie. it was nice to be with everyone. i figured this would be our last summer here at cousins. which i hated.

conrad threw a huge party that night and i stayed in my room all night. i came down one time to get a water and i was hit on by two guys, insulted by three, and two slapped my butt. it was not fun. i decided to stay down there because why not and i sat on the couch and watched everyone. laurel and susannah weren't home. they went to a old restaurant from when they were teens. jere and belly were out doing goodness knows what so it was just me and conrad. i wouldn't snitch on him so i just sat there and watched people go crazy. i finally saw conrad after he disappeared and he was cleaning up.

after the party the two of us cleaned up and we were talking abt what we did at the party. he had to carry a guy to a uber because he couldn't walk. after we cleaned up we decided to watch a movie. we turned on high school musical. conrad secretly loved that movie and knew all the songs. that night we ended up staying up all night just watching disney movies.

i woke up on the couch and conrad was on the opposite end of me and he was asleep. we were sharing the blanket and he pulled it off of me and i was cold. we sat there and kept pulling his blanket back and forth for like five minutes. then he finally fell back asleep and i took the blanket. it wasn't daylight yet. i checked my phone and it was 3 am. the tv was bright and i turned it off and  before i knew it i fell asleep again, listening to the sounds of the air conditioner.

i was woken up by my aunt laurel who yelled at us and said it was noon. wow even conrad wasn't awake yet. she woke up conrad after me and i walked upstairs to brush my teeth and changed clothes. i went back downstairs and conrad was already dressed and ready. "i dreamed about tangled last night." he said. i giggled. "no way. i dreamed about cars." i said. he laughed and took a drink of grape juice. "i'll catch up with you later, i am taking my mom to the movies today just the two of us. so i'll catch you later." he said. "alright see you later." i replied as i waved goodbye.

tbc...