ch. 3

i felt mean today ❤️

dont worry you get your reconcile in the end smh

‼️TW FOR S3XUAL A$$AULT‼️ (it starts at the section with the moon and ends with it, it's all in italics!!)

2ND PERSON POV:

after we all finished our ice cream, we decided to watch a movie, since nobody was tired (obviously from the sugar rush) and because most of the witches hadn't seen human movies before.

everybody agreed on (f/m), which you were ecstatic about.

you knew practically all the words, and you were going to be an absolute menace to whoever was sitting next to you, going on lore rambles and sprouting jokes every ten seconds.

but as soon as hunter sat next to you, rather close might you add, your previous plans flew out the window.

you couldn't anger him with your so-extremely-neurodivergent rambling, that just wouldn't do.

not when you were so close to getting on his good side.

the 'incident' from earlier, as you liked to call it, was ever-permanent in your mind, and your cheeks still held a slight heat to them an hour later.

and hunter sitting right next to you on the couch was like adding coals to the fire.

as the beginning credits filled the screen, you began tapping your hands rapidly against your thighs, a sign of excitement.

a small smile graced your features, and you put into perspective your current situation.

in this moment, watching your favorite movie, with the most wonderful people you've ever met, sitting next to a very handsome boy, you were the happiest you've been in your entire life.

you never wanted to leave this moment.

you didnt want to go back there, especially when she was there.

while she may have gotten rid of that terrible man for you, you felt in no way indebted to her.

she said you were, and you blindly agreed for so long.

not anymore.

one good service, however large, doesn't make up for the awful things you've already done.

you felt a hand on your forearm, and practically jumped out of your skin.

hunter was looking at you with a confused gaze, most likely wondering what had happened.

you had been so happy less than a couple minutes ago, what went wrong?

you blinked slowly, trying your best to come back to reality.

you mumbled an 'im okay' before settling further into the couch, taking a large portion of the blanket across your lap and flinging it over hunter's.

he turned away slightly, but you still saw the soft blush that decorated the tips of his ears.

you turned your attention back to the movie, and tried to push those thoughts away.

hopefully they stayed far away this time.

~ ✰ ★ ✰ ~

well that was weird.

what happened?? did he do something wrong?! were they uncomfortable with him sitting so close-

flustered thoughts aside, just seconds ago you were giddily smiling, in the cutest damn way.

then your smile fell and hunter felt a crushing weight settle in his chest.