Chapter 1 - Meeting with a Stranger

Kazuma Pov

My name is Satou Kazuma, I died and got reincarnated in another world, although I don't have a plan telling how I died because it's stupid and embarrassing.

When I died I met a goddess named aqua, but even though she was a goddess, I don't have a plan seeing her that way cause it will be such a disrespect to the other goddesses.

Right now I'm in my mansion in axis, I live with 3 other people mostly because they are my party members, and I enjoy my life to fullest not having a care in the world. I just want to sleep and wait for another day, not until..

"Kazuma, Kazuma!!" I heard the most irritating voice in the morning.

"Wahhh. Kazuma, the wine I kept is gone, did you take it? wahhh." Early in the morning and I heard Aqua's whining voice.

I totally forgot, that I drank it last night when i was out partying, not that I will tell her though.

"Go away aqua, I'm trying to sleep here." I tried to push her away.

"You drank it didn't you? You didn't even deny it. Pay me back you stupid NEET." Aqua is now trying to grab me by the neck.

"It hurts you idiot. Are you trying to kill me?"

Her grip was no joke. Shes seriously trying to choke me to death.

"I will do more than this if you don't pay me back while saying you're sorry." She said while trying to threaten me.

I managed to push her away and catch my breath while glaring at her.

"Is that a threat? Get lost before I fried your stupid chicken." I said while looking intimidating.

"Don't you dare call Emperor Zel stupid, he is the most beautiful baby dragon I have, and one day he will rule all the dragons and you're gonna say sorry that you're being mean to me." She said while making a weird pose.

"Well I don't care. And for your wine, I did drink it but I will pay you back later when we get to the guild."

"Then you must pay triple for the inconvenience you caused me." She demanded.

"On second thought. Forget it, you could kiss your wine bottle goodbye, I'm not buying you a wine you greedy idiot."

She launched at me again trying to murder me but I managed to escape the crazed alcoholic who would kill for a wine. And I ran downstairs and saw megumin eating with darkness.

"Well both of you are up early." I said and they looked at me with blank expression

"I see you're having some fun last night huh." Megumin said without expression.

Oya?? Are they mad because I left them out? Well that's actually kinda messed up in my case.

"So you're mad about that? Then fine after we go to the guild we could eat there and have some fun." I said trying calm them down.

"Sure we could do that. It's been awhile since the last time that we partied together." Darkness said while looking at megumin.

"You promise that Kazuma?" Megumin asked with an hopeful expression

How can I decline to such cute face, but before I could answer someone jumped on me, and yes it's the idiot person who's still mad about a wine.

"I'm gonna kill you!!" She said while grabbing my neck.

Sometimes I really forgot that this idiot is still a goddess and she could actually kill me if she's serious enough. If only she closed her mouth maybe then i can look at her differently.