Prologue

3rd Person Pov

In the cardinal world, there was a being with so much power, he even surpass the power of its creator.

This being posses different titles. Some people call him King of Monster, Great Demon Lord, or Chaos Creator. They say that he is a kindhearted person who likes to help people and monsters with open arms, but heartless and cruel to those who dare cause harm to his comrades and friends.

This person's name was Rimuru Tempest, even with his manly soul, his physical appearance surpass even the goddess of beauty. With his long silvery-blue hair and soft smooth white skin and a face that is unmatched, no one was able to rival his divine beauty in his world.

Even with his godly power, right now Rimuru Tempest is currently facing the most greatest nemesis of his life which is PAPERWORK.

Rimuru Pov

"Haaah, there's still so many even though I already spent 6 hours doing this." I sighed while looking at the pile of paperwork in front of me.

"Hey ciel, you mind helping me for a bit, I cant take it anymore" I begged ciel to help me because I'm about to lose it.

<<Master should do his job. This is the punishment you get for causing some trouble by pranking your subordinates.>>

"But what I did was just a prank. I didn't mean any harm, I even fixed everything for apology." I protest to ciel.

<<But even so. You should still do this job, or do you want me to call shuna.>>

"Ciel you're so cruel. Why would you even do that to me. *sigh* fine I'll finish this alone.>> I said with a sad voice hoping that ciel who'd have a little sympathy for me.

<<That won't work on me Master. But after you finished it, I might let you have some fun later.>>

"Really ciel?? Alright!! I'll finish this in no time." I said with excitement.

<<I found a world that Master will surely enjoy.>>

"Ohh, that's interesting, I cant wait to go there." I said while finishing the paper fast.

My job is only to approve or disapprove projects that the people suggests. It is a crucial job because some of the request are sometimes out of the line and unacceptable, and I just can't let my subordinates handle the final decisions.

After a few hours later I'm almost finished with my work, and shuna entered my office bringing some snack.

"Here are your snack, lord rimuru. I made you your favorite." Shuna said while putting the food in the table.

"Ohhh, a chocolate cake, thank you shuna." I said to her while taking a bite.

"By the way lord rimuru, have you decided what to do with the request of King Gazel? He sent one of his men to get your asnwer."

Hmm. That old man is getting impatient huh. Well i guess its understandable now that there's so many countries wanting to get that technology.

After the war was over, almost every known country in the world tried to befriend tempest and requested an alliance with us. Normally I accepted those request with our conditions in mind and everything went more hectic than before.

"Please tell his representative that I'll be a few months until i release the final product. So until then let them wait a little bit."

"As you wish my lord."

When shuna left the office and I already finished  eating i asked ciel about the promise she said.

"So ciel, about this other world, is there anything interesting there?" I asked ciel cause I don't have a clue about the world she spoke of.

<<According to my analysis, this world is once ruled by a demon king, he was feared in the land and many humans tried their best to eradicate the demon kings army. But one day someone was able to kill the demon king and was hailed as the hero.>>

"A demon king huh. Is he strong?" I asked because I'm curious about how powerful this being is.

<<Compared to Master, he is just an ant But his strength is still strong in terms of that worlds standards.>>

"Well his strong huh. And about the hero, who managed to kill him, are they strong?"

<<I would advise Master not to ask so much, cause it would ruin the fun.>>

"Okay if you say so, then leave a clone Here so no one would suspect." I said

<<Understood. Activating ultimate skill [Void God Azathoth] successful, using [Time Warp] and [Space Domination] successful. Creating [Parallel Existence] successful. Would you like to continue? [Yes] / [No]>

"Yes" I said and I got transported to another world.

While traveling in space I heard ciel said in an alarming tone.

<<Alert. Detecting massive disturbance in space. Further analysis is required.>>

"Huh?? Ciel? What's going on?". I panicked when I heard her say that.

<<Analyzing successful. Activating [Multi Dimentional Barrier] successful. Detecting threats successful: no threats found>>

"Well that's sure is scary. Ciel what happened? I asked still nervous about what happened

<<Well it seems like something has managed to follow us when we are in the gap of space, although it lost its track and did not manage to penetrate against our barrier.>>

Hearing someone managed to follow us caused me to panic a little, but now that ciel told me that everything was fine, i felt a little relieved.

"That's good news. Then what was that?."

<<it's seems like a space energy formed creature, although it doesn't have an ego like charybris.>>

"Huh, well thats interesting, have you analyzed it's properties?"

<<Affirmative. It is similar to the stardust energy but inferior due to the effect of simultaneous changes in space.>>

"Well that's a relief. Ciel how long before  we arrive?"

<<It would be 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,>>

I opened my eyes and saw a very wide green landscape with no trees. I looked around and saw a town just up ahead from here so I decided to go straight there.

"Well i wonder what kind of experience I will be having in this world." Just thinking about it makes me smile.

_________________________________________

Please leave a vote for more content

A/N: I don't know if this will continue or not but I'll write when i feel like it.