chapter 9

feeling a bit rusty but i kinda missed this.
love you all!!!
—————————-

"aunt jessy?" i yell a little louder than i expected as soon as i open the front door to her place. i take off my shoes and leave them by the front door when i start searching for my aunt. i'm walking around when i suddenly step on broken glass on the floor. "shit!" i exclaim as i step on a larger sharp piece. wait... why is there broken glass on the floor, my aunt's a bit of a neat freak and usually everything is clean. i start heading for the bathroom to get tweezers for the glass stuck in my foot. before i reach the bathroom door, i see more glass and shattered beer bottles scattered all over the floor. wtf.. i follow the random bottles that lead me into my aunts room while carefully limping as to not step on more glass. i kind of regret taking my shoes off right away. okay this isn't right, the place is dead silent and i cant see anyone anywhere. "aunt jessy? are you in here?"

when i don't hear an answer, i open the door to her room. i regret opening that door. the next thing i see is blood all over the bed. everything i see is red. there's blood everywhere, and lying in a pool of scarlet red is my aunt, as pale as a ghost. i start screaming for her to wake up. she has a wound in her right rib. i listen for a heart beat..... nothing. she's gone. she's dead. this is my fault. i should've stayed home.
———————
i wake up screaming in a pool is sweat. i finally realize where i am after about two minutes of hyperventilating. i'm alone in my room. wait... last night? fuck. i seriously did that? where's stevie? was it real? i have no fucking clue what's real and what's not.

i decide to get out of bed and shower to wash off all of the sweat and grossness from whatever happened in the past 24 hours. i throw on a pair of pink boxers with strawberries on them and i cropped black top. i walk out of my room to see aunt jessy making scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast. thank fucking god that was a dream.

"good morning y/n! did you have a good sleep?" she asked me seeming more excited and happier than usual.

"uhh... yeah. what time did you get home because you weren't here when i arrived." i asked her. i hope she didn't see stevie walk out of here. i don't even know if he was even here or not but idk why he would leave me to wake up alone if it really did happen.

"oh i got home about 15 minutes ago while you were in the shower." she responds. okay so i'm off the hook. "but i did make you my famous hangover smoothie!" she smiles as she hands me a suspicious green juice. i smell it and it just smells likes apple cider vinegar and spinach.

how could she tell? i mean she's not wrong. my head hurts like crazy and i feel like i'm about to throw up my entire stomach. "how did you know?" i ask as i take a small sip of the liquid. surprisingly it's not that bad.

"i just suspected since you went out late last night. trust me i'm not mad, i was just like you when i was your age," she tells me. holy shit i love this woman!

"thank you so much," i respond as i quickly chug the juice and go to put my shoes on. "i'm going to go to the skate park, so i'll see you later!" i grab my skateboard and rush out the door before she can scold me for not eating breakfast. i skate as fast as i can to the skatepark hoping to find someone there that will help me figure out whatever happened last night.

as soon as i arrive i find the person that i was looking for. fuckshit was trying to practice one of the newer tricks he just learnt. i really hope he can tell me something about last night. "ayyy look who it is? you feel okay to be out here?" fuckshit says as soon as he sees me.

"i mean besides the headache i feel fine for now! but i do need to know what happened last night," i respond looking down at my shoes.

he fills me in on everything that happened at the party and how i left with stevie. i'm honestly shocked and angry to hear the whole story. estee? really? i take a second to breathe and try to put my thoughts together, but i still have no clue what happened after stevie and i left the party.  i'm not sure if i want to talk to him or not, but he's the only person who could tell me the entire story of last night. after hearing what fuckshit said, my memories started coming back. and deep down, i know what happened with stevie, but i wanted to hear it from him. right on time, stevie and the whole squad start to skate towards fuckshit and i. this is gonna suck, i tell myself.