chapter 7

I finally arrived at the house. I fuckshit and fourthgrade chugging beers and skating around the driveway outside, so i knew it was the right house. "Oh, hey y/n! Fuckshit slightly slurred. "Damn you're looking good tonight!" i slightly blushed at his words. (i mean he wasn't wrong ;0) "um thanks man..." I mumbled while trying to hide the fact that my face was turning red. He didn't seem fazed at all, so I just slid right past him to go inside and try to find stevie.

"Y/n! So glad you could make it!" one of estee's friends, zoe, told me, obviously being sarcastic. "Oh yeah, thanks for inviting me. Has anyone seen stevie?" the group of girls started giggling. "Um not that it matters or anything, but he's upstairs fucking estee right now," zoe replied trying to hide her giggles. Immediately, my heart dropped. The one thing i fucking wanted was that stevie would stay away from all of the other fucking girls.

I turned my back on the group as they started doing shots and ran right upstairs to find wherever the hell estee and Stevie were. I ended up looking in the bathroom, a laundry room, and i'm guessing estee's parents room before finally barging into estee's room. "Holy fuck!" my jaw dropped at what i saw. They both had all of their clothes on and the only things left on were estee's bra and thong and stevie's boxers. Immediately, they both stopped making out when they recognized I was in the room. Stevie had a look of regret and guilt on his face while Estee was smiling and still playing with Stevie's hair. I swear to god that bitch gets on my nerves. "Uh....uhm wrong room," I stuttered my words.

Just then, I slammed the door on them and started rushing down the stairs. I grabbed the nearest bottle of alcohol while tears were making my vision blurry. 'Why do i give a fuck about him? Why the fuck would he do that to me?' i thought to myself.

I went outside to join fuckshit and just chugged all the vodka in the bottle I grabbed while sloppily doing kickflips. Tears were stained on my cheeks, but fuckshit didn't have the nerve to ask why I was crying. A couple minutes later, the front door opened and Stevie's head popped out.
"Fuckshit, is y/n out here?" he asked the clearly drunk guy. "Ah yea, she's right there, man. I have no fucking clue what's going on with her though," he responded sloppily. Immediately, Stevie turned and started walking towards me. I was so glad that i was partially drunk when he arrived. "y/n, we need to talk," stevie stated shyly. "Uhh fuck yeah we need to talk! Why the fuck did i just see you and estee feeling each other up? The fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled while trying to hide the tears that were forming in the corner of my eye. "I'm so sorry. I was sort of drunk and didn't really know what I was doing, but the whole time i was thinking about you. I don't know how i can make it up to you..." tears started forming in his eyes, too. "J.. just walk me home please. I don't trust myself walking home alone," i told him.

At that, he grabbed his and my skateboard, and we started walking along the streets in silence. Every now and then he would have to catch me if i started to trip on the cracks or ridges in the pavement. The silence was weird. It wasn't like the comfortable silence that we used to be able to have. The silence was uncomfortable

—————————
a/n: watch out for the next chapter... it might get spicy...