chapter 4

after a long night skating, smoking and drinking, most of the boys were either high out of their minds or drunk and not able to stand upright. i started to feel comfortable talking to each boy, and i was able to learn a lot about each one. fourth grade loves videography and wants to make a movie. fuckshit has no clue what he wanted to do with his life. every single boy had different qualities that made them special.

for most of the time, i stayed next to stevie. even though i just met him, he made me feel so comfortable. "hey, umm do you want to go watch the stars with me?" stevie asked nervously.

"yeah, that sounds like fun!" i relied. stevie and i walked over to a quiet spot where we could just lay down together and admire the beautiful dark sky. i've always had a thing for stargazing. stevie and i were quiet. the quiet wasn't awkward. the quiet felt warm and comforting. after a while, stevie got up on one elbow and looked into my eyes. "i've never seen anyone as gorgeous as you, y/n. i mean it."

i was so thankful that it was dark because i could feel my cheeks get so red. no one has ever even called me beautiful before.
i placed my hand on the side of his cheek. he flinched a bit, but then let me gently touch his face. i could definitely tell he has some issues at home. "thank you, stevie." i replied shyly.

"you deserve so much. i wish i could give you the moon."

his tone was soft, but it made me feel warm inside. i could feel tears swelling up inside my eyes. he's so fucking perfect.

stevies eyes held contact with mine as we magnetically started to get closer. stevies lips met mine gently. his kiss was long and light. he started to get more aggressive as we continuously kissed. his hand slid to my thigh as i ran my hand through his crazy hair. stevie rolled on top of my body and completely dominated me. his other hand was now under my shirt.

i pulled back quickly when i heard someone yell. "hey lovebirds! get the fuck over here. we goin home!" fuckshit yelled. stevie chuckled lightly as he helped me stand up by taking my hand.
"until tomorrow, y/n."
and with that, stevie ran to the car as i grabbed my skateboard and plugged in my headphones to my phone. i started to skate home while i was thinking about that kiss. stevies a godamn flirt