Ash's POV

He asks me to go down stairs, he asks me to wait for the paramedics, he tells me to leave. To leave Elli there. I don't want to leave, I need her comfort, I need her laughs that keep me smiling at night, I need her sarcastic jokes and I need her to shout at me for being so stupid to let her go.

I need her.

As soon as my foot hits the bottom step I fall to the ground, my knees go weak and my mind races, I hold onto my knees as my face hides between them and I sob into them.

I hear Fez upstairs, I hear him talking, he talking to Elli. 'c'mon Elli we need you, I need you' I hear him cry out again as my heart aches for him 'Elli, I just need you to wake up, please just' another sob 'please little sis, just don't stop breathing its not time I-' another sob.

I stop listening, my mind drowns out Fez's cry and I go into my own world.

4 months ago...

"I promise you are going to Love it" Eli says as she scoops Nutella from the jar on her spoon and places it on a grape, I make a yuck face and she just smiles and giggles, her giggle is contagious and makes me giggle.

"No I would rather throw up" I say as she gets closer " Eli I swear you come near me with that and I-" She then proceeds to try and put it in my mouth, but it just goes all over my face. She gives a small smirk and gets up and starts running around the house, I chase after here and since I'm taller and can run fast I catch up to her in no time and chuck her over my shoulders and threaten to chuck her in the bin. 

2 months ago...

"what are we doing Ash, its fucking summer and were in the woods?" Eli moans as I lead her into the woods, I look back at her and smile.

"I promise you will love it" I say, she tilts her head and just lets me take her.

After walking for another ten minutes we get the place.

I turn around and see Elli's face light up, he eyes wander round and I've never seen her any happier

"You like it?" I ask hoping it would be an amazing first date.

"Holy shit" She say's, as she looks around I take my clothes off leaving me in just my boxer's and jump in, the water is perfect temperature and the lake is perfect for swimming in. Its deep into the woods so its always quite, nobody ever really comes out here.

"I don't have any clothes" She says, I flash her a cheeky grin and she just laughs, then gives me the middle finger, I pretend to be hurt and fall back into the water but I'm soon  pulled up when I see Elli undressing, she wore a flower dress and it looked amazing, she is now just wearing her bra and pants. In a matching set.

"Did you think you were going to get some ma?" I question I remember Fez saying when a girl wear matching sets, she thinks she is going to have sex, she looks down embarrassed and jumps into the water.

She swims to me and I hold on her thighs, we talk for hours, laughing and giggling about random things, we end up kissing, snogging, snogging under water and wow. She is a piece of art.

That day was the day Ash fell in love with her.

I'm brought back to reality as I hear banging on the door, I waste no time getting up and going straight to the door.

"Hello are you the one who made the call" A women says as she approaches me, I try talk but my throats dry, I just nod and open the door wider, she comes in and I point to upstairs, I see 3 other people follow her upstairs  I just watch debating weather if I should go up. I hear people shout and my brain sends movement to my feet and before I realise it I'm at the door.

I look in to see Fez's grip still tight around, the paramedics try and pull him away but he is just shouting at them "You can't, she is okay, I just need her to be okay" He says, I've never seen Fez like this, never ever. He worries me but right now its more worrying that Elli isn't getting the treatment she needs.

"Fez" I say, he looks at me and my heart breaks, his eyes are blood shot red and tears steaming down his face. "Fez you need to let go" I say, he just shakes his head his grip more tighter on Elli, like he is scared she will slip when he moves.

"No Ash She wont make it If I-" I take his hand off her and try pull him up.

"Its okay they have her now" I say in a comforting tone, he just nods and allows me to pull him away. As soon as I do the paramedics do there job and help Elli. I watch it all, I see them place her onto a stretcher and watch them carefully put her in the van.

Fez Is a wreck. I'm a wreck. But right now Fez needs me, he needs to know its all alright like he has always done for me, I need to protect him like he does with me.

I get a bag and pack some of Elli's things, I pull Fez to the car and place him in the passenger seat, I get in the car and drive to the hospital.

Fez is broke.

I'm broke.

she's broke.

were all godamn broke.

Hope you all liked

Love you guys x