epilogue

THIRD PERSON

It's been two years, The Girl and The Boy have been together ever since the tragic accident a while back.

The Girl had just turned eighteen, the age you are legally allowed to marry.

The Boy had the best birthday present for her, but it had to be perfect. All their dates usually were at the lot, since The Boy couldn't afford much.

He grabbed her hand, just like he did when he asked her to be his girlfriend. He was serious about spending the rest of his life with her, he wanted to grow old with her.

"I love you." He said as they sat down on the couch.

"I love you too." She giggled.

"I know we've only known each other for two years, we've dated since then. I guess you could call it love at first sight." He chuckled. "You've saved me in so many ways you don't know. I wanna be with you until death do us part, with that being said, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" He got down on one knee and held out a ring Dally had stolen just for this occasion.

The Girl didn't know what to say, she was surprised, she's dreamed of this day going so many different ways, and this was one of the best out of all of the dreams.

This was better.

"Of course." She jumped in his arms, he held her, bridal style and kissed her passionately, like there was no tomorrow.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑ʲᵒʰⁿⁿʸ ᶜᵃᵈᵉ 🎉