Disipline (Dream)

Dream was irritated. It was a long day. He had to deal with the problem child, Tommyinnit and his patience was becoming thinner by the minuete.

At least, he'd be back to his beloved soon. As Dream was making his way through the woods, he fantized what his return to the cottage would be like.

The masked man would slowly knock on the door twice. Then, (Reader) would swing it open, sporting a glowing smile. Dream's face would immediately light up when he sees their contagious grin.

After, (Reader )would wrap their arms around his neck while he gently grabs onto their hips. He would take off his mask and then the two would then close the space between them.

He was knocked out of his delusions when he spotted (Reader) standing at the door with their desperately grasping the bottom of their shirt. Their gaze was fixed to the ground.

The man shook his head. What the hell where they doing out out of the cottage? He told them they weren't allowed to step foot outside unless he was there. (Reader) was far to fragile.

He approached them in a hurry. His boots echoing on the ground. (Reader)'s head shot up.

Anger was present in their eyes. Why are they angry. He should be the one that's angry. Dream should be enraged. How dare they disobey him, after everything he's done for them.

His eyes narrowed as he towered over them.

"Dream." (Reader) spoke as they stalked up to him with an intense glared present on their face. "Wh-"

"Get back inside." He whispered in a tone so calm that it was eerie.

"No." They stood their ground. He then leaned down and whispered

"(Reader), I'll only say it once. Get your ass back in the cottage or their will be consequences." He scolded them like one would a child.

"Fuck you."

Dream's lips formed a little smirk at their words. This was gonna be good. He thought he needed a break after dealing with To my, but maybe he truly craved was this.

"What did you say?" He said this while slowly advancing towards them.

(Reader)'s rage quickly morphed into fear as they backed up back inside the house.

Once he was in the house, Dream tore off his mask. He then, locked the door.

People needed discipline to stay discipline. Whether that be someone like Tommy or someone like (Reader). Dream needed to teach them. He needed to teach the world that no one talks back to him.

No one.