Burns (Sapnap)

Their bellowing voice echoed throughout the room's walls as the man steadily held the flame under his "lover's" arm. The arsonist wore a nefarious grin as he watched their skin morphed into a deep red. Tears streamed down their face and onto the concrete floor. (Reader) tried to stop the noise because they knew their screeches of agony would only entice the sadistic man before them.

As the fire continued plaguing their body, they couldn't help but flail around turning to get as far away from the lighter as fast as possible. (Reader) recalled being told to keep their mouth shut and not to struggle, but that's kind of hard to do when the man who claimed to love you is in the middle of burning your skim. A smirk grew on the man as they continued to yell out.

"Your screams are music to my ears."

After what felt like hours, Sapnap finally stopped. He grabbed them and forced them to sit on his lap. He hugged them tightly. They were terrified to even gaze down at their wound but they did. Their arm was bright red. The skin was all crusty and dry. The spot looked like an old man's face filled with wrinkles that could resemble the passage on a map.

"This is what happens when you don't listen (reader)."

He whispered in their ear, all the while caressing their hair like they were his pet and we all know how Sapnap  treats pets.