Jail Break (Part 1) (Dream)

"Who is this?" Dream asked from behind the glass windows of Pandora's Vault. It wasn't everyday Technoblade kept someone around him. If anything it was a strange occurrence. The man didn't have a lot of people on his good side. It's not like Dream could judge though.

"Oh, them? " he said nonchalantly while digging through his ender chest. Dream nodded. "They're my apprentice."

That quickly caught the masked man's interest. Technoblade having an apprentice? It was sort of his brand being the lone anarchist, so why change it now.The Blade then closed the chest and begammaking his way towards his so called 'apprentice'. He handed them a large stack of TNT and their heads both shot to Dream's direction, each wearing a different expression.

Techno smirked darkly, his eyes practically begging for chaos. The smaller's eyes held excitement and mischievousness. Their smile was large and contentious.It would of been a sweet smile if they wern't holding TNT. 

I'm (Reader)."

Their name was like music to his ears. Dream could see had so much passion and fire in them. It would certainly be entertaining to see them break. His heart was beating out of his chest at the idea of seeing the smaller so helpless.. They could be his little pet. Hell, they already played the role of an obident dog to Techno, so Dream was certain they'd do the same to him, with the right motivation of course.l

Techno began placing the TNT around the glass windows of the high level security cell. Once he was done, his smirked. Reader stepped closer to the cell. In a flash, they wipped out a lighter and was beginning to light the first pack of tnt. 

He quickly stepped back into his cell, carefully not to get hurt n the explosion.Then, the escape bell rang out loud and strong. Before he could comprehend what was happening he felt a tight grip pull him out of his cell. He looked down and saw Techno's apprentice dragging him towards the lava.

Comment and like if you are imtrested in part two!