This simple fact that this soft side of Jungkook is not for the world to see but only for a very few people and he is one of them, makes him feel special.

A warm sensation fills up his chest as he bit his lip when Jungkook's eyes again lit up when their eyes met.

"Lets go? Are you done?"

"You were waiting for me?"

"Yeah cuz I came here with you. Wouldn't it be rude if I leave you behind?"

"Since when do you care about being rude?" Taehyung asked without thinking.

"I still don't care unless its you" Jungkook's words slipped out and for a moment he widened his eyes.

"I mean...ab...you.. you are my secretary. I have to maintain good rel...relations with you " Jungkook said, and started walking while Taehyung just stood there, smiling and he is sure that he saw that small glint of smile in jungkook's eyes too.

No that smile really matter to him cuz whenever he sees it, he certainly never thinks to do anything to keep that smile on Jungkook's face.

No he doesn't.

Cute.

–×–

If you ask Jungkook to describe life in one word, he will say "Taehyung."

Cuz for him, the best and living example of life is Taehyung. Now watching him jumping over the slightest things was enduring.

Taehyung just won his 3rd plushie of the night and turned to Jungkook with a big box shaped grin on his face that had his eyes almost closed. "See...I am a pro."

"No doubt in that."

"You wanna try?"

"What? This? No way! I am not a kid."

"So I am a kid?"

"Uhmm" Jungkook's eyes travelled from bottom to top of Taehyung. "Yes". And a soft plushie landed on his head which he caught later.

"I am your boss!"

"Come here." Taehyung stepped forward, ignoring Jungkook's words and grabbing his hand to make him stand in front of a stall.

"Tell me the plushie you think is the prettiest."

"I told you I'm not a kid Secretary Kim."

"Mr. Jeon?"

"No."

"Its okay to be a kid sometimes Mr.Jeon and don't worry, this will be a super secret between us." He dramatically whispered the last part which made Jungkook chuckle.

"Now tell me which plushie grabbed your attention."

"Uhmmm" Jungkook thought for a while. "That red and blue one whose head is big heart shaped with yellow lips. That one."

"Ah nice choice. Now get it. Comeon shoot" Taehyung said and took the plushie which Jungkook was holding and gave him the toy pistol.

Jungkook missed all 5 shots.

You can't even do this.

You are useless.

A 5 years old kid will do better than this.

You are a Jeon, how can you not win this?

We didn't spend our money for you to fail in a minor test.

You are such a shame.

Its unacceptable.

"Its okay" The voices in Jungkook's head were interuppted by a deep velvety voice and a soft hand on his hand. "You are not familiar with it. There's always a second chance. Lets try it once more okay?"