Maria's smirk grew wider. "Oh my, how could I forget? I'm going to enjoy this so much. Shall we begin, babe?" I cringed when she said the word 'babe'.

"Of course." Okay, now I'm getting scared. If these two want to do something to me, it definitely can't be good.

Max walked up to me and started talking. "Since I haven't given you the potion that prevents you from dying in a while, it must have worn off by now. Maria here just gave me a wonderful idea while we were in bed last night. She suggested we use the remaining torture potions and wolf's bane on you, to see how long you will last before you die. It's going to be the most fun experiment yet and I'm going to enjoy every second of it. But before I do all of that, I have to reject you and break the bond completely so that the mate bond won't make me feel pain after you die." He paused. "So now I'm happily going to say these words. I, Alpha Maximus Dela Vega, reject you, Victoria Whites as my mate and Luna. I hope you enjoy the last hours of your life."

As soon as he uttered those words, a burning feeling erupted throughout my body. It feels much worse than when he cheated on me. I screamed, but somehow managed to speak. "I-I. I, Vi- Vict- toria." I choked on my words. I wanted to accept his rejection, but I couldn't stop crying long enough to complete the sentence.

"Come on you bitch!" She kicked her high heels in my back. "Stop whining, it's not that bad. Just accept his rejection so that we can get on with this. I want to have some fun."

Well, at least now I know that she's also a sadistic monster.

I continued to choke on my words. "Pathetic. You can't even take something as little as rejection without crying." Max said, shaking his head. "If you won't accept it then so be it. I hope you enjoy your time in hell."

He took me and chained me In a kneeling position to the floor, both him and Maria taking turns in striking me with the wolfsbane whip, laughing like psychos as they did so. I don't feel the pain as much as I did the first time, but it still hurt like a bitch.

After that they forced me to swallow all of the remaining torture potions and poured the wolfsbane on my body. The pain became too much to bear. The agony... Someone please, make it stop, please...

"Come on babe, let's dump her outside the territory so that this filth won't be our problem anymore." I heard Maria say.

I faintly registered the feeling of being dragged along the forest floor as I went in and out of consciousnesses. I back to reality again as I felt my body being thrown over a height. I rolled along the forest floor. I could feel that I was no longer on pack lands, I am now on the land of rogues.

The pain in my body slowly started to fade as my life force slowly seeped away. I opened my eyes a little bit and say a blurry figure of a growling rogue with red eyes stalking towards me. I close my eyes in defeat.

I guess this is it for me. My time has come, and I'm dying because of my heartless mate and his mistress.

I start to see my life flash through my eyes, from my childhood to this moment. At least I can say that I lived a good life before I met Max. Tears roll down my eyes as I realise the way I'm going to die, tortured by my own mate and the final blow from a rogue wolf. Left to be massacred by the beasts. More tears flow at the thought that my friends and adoptive family won't even know I'm dead, and I won't get a proper funeral.

He left me to rot and decay in the middle of nowhere.

With my last breaths, I said; "Your days are numbered, Max. Bide your time and enjoy yourself while it lasts because karma will kill you soon. The gods will not stand for this injustice."

I feel my heart rate slow down even more and my breathing becomes laboured. So this is how death feels like. The first thing that left me was my vision, slowly leaving me in darkness. Then, it was my sense of smell and touch. My hearing was the last to go. It was eerie, having to hear the hooting of an owl, or the ominous sound of the wind. Having to hear the sound of th rouge approaching me but not being able to defend myself from it's jaws as it ruthlessly tore into the flesh of my chest.

That was the last straw before my body finally gave up the ghost to the world beyond.

∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆

A/N: I'm not crying, you are!😭

Thumbs up to those of you who knew that she was going to die

So what do you think will happen next?

I hope you guys are enjoying my book.

I think that it's just five or six people that are reading this book, but I'm still greatfull anyways.

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

Bye.