"Oh Harry..." said Arabelle, feeling bad for the boy, she didn't know how to tell him that she saw that too, that she heard her godfather for the first time too.

She saw Harry trying to get up and wipe his tears without being noticed. She sat closer to him and wiped them. Harry gave her a weak smile.

"You heard James?" said Lupin in a strange voice.

"Yeah..." face dry, Harry looked up "Why - you didn't know my dad, did you?"

"I - I did, as a matter of fact," said Lupin. "We were friends at Hogwarts. Listen, Harry - perhaps we should leave it here for tonight. This charm is ridiculously advanced... I shouldn't

have suggested putting you through this..."

"No!" said Harry. He got up again. "I'll have one more go! I'm not thinking of happy enough things, that's what it is... hang on..."

Arabelle stood up, crossing her arms, looking at Harry. She felt the urge to tell him that he had done enough for today but decided not too after seeing how determined he looked.

She thought about the memory again, her godfather had mentioned her mother. Keira. She sighed, deciding to not think about it for now. Instead she turned her focus back at Harry. Harry got to his feet and faced the packing case once more.

"Ready?" said Lupin, who looked as though he were doing this against his better judgment.

"Concentrating hard? All right - go!"

He pulled off the lid of the case for the third time, and the Dementor rose out of it; the room fell cold and dark -

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Harry bellowed. "EXPECTO PATRONUM! EXPECTO PATRONUM!"

The screaming inside Harry's head had started again, he heard the faint screaming of his godmother too now - except this time, it sounded as though it were coming from a badly tuned radio - softer and louder and softer again... and he could still see the Dementor... it had halted... and then a huge, silver shadow came bursting out of the end of Harry's wand, to hover between him and the Dementor.

Arabelle came back to her senses, then looked at the scene infront of her.

"Riddikulus!" roared Lupin, springing forward.

There was a loud crack, and Harry's cloudy Patronus vanished along with the Dementor. Arabelle immediately went to him, smiling widely.

"That was amazing Harry!" Arabelle whispered. Harry smiled back weakly as he sank into a chair, looking exhausted. he saw Professor Lupin forcing the Boggart back into the packing case with his wand; it

had turned into a silvery orb again.

"Excellent!" Lupin said, striding over to where Harry sat. "Excellent, Harry! That was definitely a start!"

"Can we have another go? Just one more go?"

"Not now," said Lupin firmly. "You've had enough for one night. Here -"

He handed Harry a large bar of Honeydukes' best chocolate.

"Eat the lot, or Madam Pomfrey will be after my blood. Same time next week?"

"Okay," said Harry. He took a bite of the chocolate then turned it a little so she could take a bite out of it, they both calmly ate the choclate and watched Lupin extinguishing the lamps that had rekindled with the disappearance of the Dementor. A thought had just occurred to him.

"Professor Lupin?" he said. "If you knew my dad, you must've known Sirius Black as well."

Lupin turned very quickly.

"What gives you that idea?" he said sharply.

"Nothing - I mean, I just knew they were friends at Hogwarts too..." said Harry.

Lupin's face relaxed.

"Yes, I knew him," he said shortly. "Or I thought I did. You'd better be off, Harry, Arabelle, it's getting late."

Both of them left the classroom, walking along the corridor and around a corner, then took a detour behind a suit of armor and sank down on its plinth to finish their chocolates.

Arabelle looked at her side to see Harry looking miserable, she took his hand making him look up. "Wanna talk about it?" She asked him softly.

Harry shoke his head no. Arabelle looked down muttering "mhm." laying her head on his shoulder. He edged closer to her, putting his head on hers and holding her other hand in his. Both sighed in content, shuffling closer to eachother. Both felt at comfort the most right now than they had this whole year.

What they didn't know was that someone was watching them this whole time.