005| LEAKY CAULDRON

IT HAD BEEN TWO YEARS since Arabelle's first year, she had met Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasely her two best friends and also learnt that her childhood bestfriend too was a wizard. Since then her and trio had become insparable. They had gone to many adventures together, fighting trolls, her own professor, a Basilisk and what not. Now she was going to start her third year.

"Are you ready dear" Her Aunt asked her. They were going to go to the leaky cauldron. She had been informed that her best friend Harry had gone there after he had blown up his aunt Marge.

"Yes Aunt" She said nodding at her aunt.

She and her Aunt went down stairs with her trunk and Her Owl, Regulus. Her Uncle and Cousin were standing at the door, ready to go.

"Took you long enough" Caleb smirked. Arabelle smiled and muttered a quick 'sod off' to him.

"Ready to go?" Shawn asked his family to which they all nodded except for Caleb.

"I forgot my wand!" He shrieked as he ran upstairs to grab his wand.

Laura angrily muttered under her breath, something about how he should carry his wand everywhere. Soon Caleb was back as they made their way towards the Leaky Cauldron.

They were soon greeted by the Weasleys, Molly Weasely hugging her warmly whereas her son and Ara's best friend, Ron, only gaped at her appearance. She had changed a lot, she cut her hair till her collarbone, her curves were showing more and her jawline had sharpened, overall she looked stunning although she, being as modest as ever would insist that she looked just like a normal girl.

Caleb went along with the Weasley twins while the parents talked among themselves, Percy just said a quick 'hi' then went back to the book he was reading. So that left Area, Ron and his younger sister, Ginny. Ginny and Ara greeted eachother with hugs and Ron decided to stop gaping at her and actually greeted her. As they talked amongst themselves, Arabelle found herself being wrapped into a tight hug by her bestfriend Hermione.

"Hey" Hermione breathed out after breaking the hug.

"Hey Hermione" Arabelle said just as happy to meet her.

"Where is Harry?" Hermione asked her. "Dunno, didn't see him" Ron replied.

"You don't reckon he's in trouble again, do you?" Hermione asked, concern lacing her voice.

"I don't think so" Arabelle said. "Not this soon" she added.

They continued talking about each others summer breaks, Ron telling the girls about his summer in Egypt, Hermione about hers in France and Arabelle about hers in Italy. Suddenly Percy screamed, alarmed they looked over at him to see Scabbers running away from a ginger cat which seemed to chase him.

"Scabbers!" Ron shouted, running over to his terrified pet as Hermione picked up the ginger cat and scold it. Then it hit Arabelle that the cat was Hermione's cat.

"When did you get a cat?" Arabelle asked Hermione. "Today, his name's Crookshanks" Hermione said.

"So that's your cat!" Ron exclaimed furiously.

"Yes, Crookshanks is my cat!" Hermione snapped back.

" I'm warning you, Hermione.Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers, or I'll turn it into a tea cozy." Ron warned her

"It's a cat, Ronald.What do you expect?It's in his nature." Hermione resorted back

"A cat? Is that what they told you?Looks more like a pig with hair." Ron said, angering Hermione further more.

"That's rich... coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush." Arabelle snorted at that.

"Crookshanks, just ignore the mean little boy." Arabelle soothingly said to the ginger cat.

"Harry!" Ron suddenly exclaimed which made us turn around to see Harry standing at the bottom of the stairs, he grinned at them as he walked up to them.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 - harry potterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara