007| DEMENTORS

"Quick, quick!" Molly urshed her kids and the others to the platform 9¾ quarters. Arabelle waved to her Aunt and Uncle before climbing onto the train then helping Harry in.

"Thanks." He told her. Arabelle smirked and winked at him. "You're welcome darling." Arabelle's smirk widened when Harry blushed.

"Ron, Ron!" Molly yelled at her son. "Oh for go goodness' sake!" Ron finally looked at his mother, taking his rat, Scabbers from her hands. "Don't lose him!" Molly shouted, as the train's speed increased, slowly leaving the platform.

They moved, trying to find a compartment to seat in. The conversation started with Hermione asking if Harry really blew his aunt.

"I didn't mean blow her up, I just lost control." Harry weakly defended himself.

"Brilliant." Ron grinned.

Hermione turned to look at Ron. "Honestly Ron, it's not funny, Harry was lucky not to be expelled!"

"I was lucky to not be arrested." Harry said.

"She deserved it! Oh how bad I wished I was there to see it!" Arabelle exclaimed. Hermione turned to look at her. "Not you too Ara." Hermione groaned. "Marge's horrible, Hermione, she has that dog, Riper, I think, it always chased me around." Arabelle said, remembering the moment.

"I still think it's brilliant." Ron said. Hermione only shoke her head. "Come on. Everywhere else is full." Hermione said, finding a compartment with only a sleeping man.

"Who do you think that is?" Ron asked, motioning towards the unknown man.

"Professor R.J Lupin." Hermione answered, looking at the name on the suitcase.

"How is it that she knows everything?" Ron asked, looking at Hermione, eyes widened.

Arabelle sighed, annoyed and smacks the boy's head. "It's on his suitcase, Ronald!" Hermione snapped.

"Oh." Ron muttered, rubbing his head, where Arabelle hit him.

"Do you think he's really asleep?" Harry asked nervously.

"Seems to be, why?" Ron asked him

"I've got to tell you something." Harry said.

Harry and Arabelle tell them about what Mr. Weasley told them earlier.

"Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban to come after you?" Ron asked.

"Yeah." Harry confirmed. "But they'll catch Black, won't they?" Hermione asked, nervously. "I mean, everyone's looking for him." Hermione said. "Sure." Ron continued. "Except no one's ever broken out of Azkaban before and he's a murderous, raving lunatic." Ron finished. Hermione glared at him

"Thanks, Ron." Harry replied, sarcastically.

Suddenly the train came to a stop. Harry held Arabelle's hand, gripping it tightly.

"Why are we stopping? We can't be there yet." Ron said.

"What's happening?" Arabelle asked, huddling closer to Harry.

The lights flickered off making it completely dark. It was raining heavily outside, the window started to freeze. Arabelle turned to look at the water bottle near the professor, freeze.

"Ouch! Ron, that was my foot!" Hermione exclaimed. Ron looked out the window. "There's something moving out there." Ron said. He pressed his face closer to the window. "I think somebody's coming aboard."

It felt like all the happiness from the place had been sucked out, almost as though they could never be happy again.

"Bloody hell! What's happening!" Ron shouted.

Just then a dark, cloaked figure came in. 'A dementor' Arabelle thought, her eyes widening. She got a weird feeling as she passed out on the floor with Harry, hearing a horrible scream.

"Harry! Ara!" They both woke up to someone shouting their names.

"Hermione." Arabelle called.

"Ara, Harry, are you alright?" She asked them, handing Harry his glasses back.

"Yeah." Arabelle said.

"Thank you." Harry said, thanking Hermione.

"Here, eat this. It'll help." Professor Lupin said, handing them two pieces of chocolate, which Arabelle immediately ate, instantly feeling better whereas Harry looked at it suspicious.

"It's all right. It's chocolate." Lupin assured.

"What was that thing that came in?" Harry asked the man.

"It was dementor, Harry." Arabelle told him.

"Dementor?" Harry asked, confused.

"One of the gaurds of Azkaban. It's gone now." Lupin said.

"It was searching the train for Sirius Black." Lupin told them. "If you'll excuse me, I need to have a little word with the driver." Lupin said. "Eat you'll feel better." Lupin said, motioning toward the chocolate before leaving the compartment.

"What happened to us." Harry asked Hermione and Ron.

"Well, you sort of went rigid." Ron said, nervous.

"Did-did any of you faint?" Harry asked.

Arabelle sighed knowing that none of them had fainted, stood up and sat back on the seat, zoning out of the conversation.

She knew that ,she now hated the dementors and never wanted to face one again but that's not possible.