002| DIAGON ALLEY

(ARABELLE'S POV)

Arabelle got ready dressed then ran downstairs ready to go, she saw her aunt, uncle and cousin ready so we got into the car and drove in the streets of London soon were out of the car in front of a pub called The Leaky Cauldron.

She looked at her letter which had the list of all the things she would need and again looked at the pub frowning.

"Uhh uncle Shawn where am I suppose to get all my stuff for the school." Arabelle questioned.

"Here" He answered.

"What?" Arabelle said sharply, looking around.
"you'll see, Ara"  Shawn replied, winking at Arabelle. They entered inside then a man approached them. "Ahh long time no see Shawn, Laura " he greeted "These both yours" the man asked "Oh no only the boy, he's Caleb, the girl's my niece Arabelle."

"Your niece?...Arabelle Conner!" He exclaimed loudly. The whole place silenced

"Arabelle Conner" A women said quietly making Arabelle confused at how they knew her.

"Pleasure meeting you Miss Conner" A strange looking man said shaking her hand.

"Welcome back Miss Conner, welcome back."

Soon many people came introducing themselves and shaking her hand.

"Arabelle C-conner can't tell h-how pleased I am meeting you" A man with a turban on his head said.

Uncle Shawn's eyes widened "Professor Quirrel. Didn't see you. Arabelle, Caleb, This Professor Quirrel your Defense Against The Dark arts teacher"

"Oh nice to meet you, Professor" Arabelle greeted politely.

"D-defense against the d-dark arts, f-fearfully fascinating subject. Not that you need it e-eh C-conner." He said

"Well we must get going now Professor" Aunt Laura said.

Arabelle turned to the professor and wished him a goodbye, he only nodded. Arabelle thought that he was a bit creepy. They came in front of a wall

"See you're famous Ara" uncle Shawn said.

"But how uncle" Arabelle asked confused.

"Sorry can't tell you that right now Ara, not the right time" aunt Laura said, looking at her sympathetically.

"Alright." She said then turning to her uncle. "So, where's Diagon Alley"

"Here"

"What?"

"Watch and learn kiddo" He said clearing his throat then pulling out a wooden stick pointing it at the wall and moving it saying

"Three up, Two across."

Both Caleb and Arabelle's eyes widened as the wall in front of them opened, showing a very busy street. They watched in awe at the sight of the alley. "Wow" Caleb breathed out.

"So, how's Diagon Alley huh." Aunt Laura asked the two, chuckling.

"Brilliant" Caleb replied as Arabelle said "Fantastic".