Chapter 7

14 june 2017 11:00 a.m., Azur Lane Main Base. POV: 3rd person.

After battle, they started counting losses and it was huge number. Only a few ships was in good shape and most of buildings was damaged.

Wales: They got us... I didn't thinked that Sakura Empire will do first move.

Illustrious: Sakura Empire allying with Iron Blood wasn't a suprise, but...

Then Y/N appeard from nowhere.

Y/N: Nobody thinked that they will use siren tehnology... Maybe Enterprise save us this time, but how long she will be able to fight like that? Everyone has they limits and I think Enterprise is near hers... but it's only my guess.

Wales and Illustrious looked an Y/N with little shock, but they know that he is right.

Y/N: Now execuse me, but I must go to shipyard.

Time skip: 10 minutes ( 11:10 a.m. ). Azur Lane Main Base - shipyard.

Shipyard was very busy, because every damaged ship was towed here for repairs. Near it you can heard crying San Diego, but nobody cares about that. Y/N goes to there since he have a knowledge how to repair every ship ( but he can't work with kansen problems, he aren't a doctor. )

POV: Y/N

Cleveland was standing on her ship, trying to repair 3rd turret.

Y/N: Hey, Cleveland! You need help?

Cleveland: No, I can deal with that. Thanks for asking.

Next to Cleveland ship in drydock was standing San Diego ship.

Y/N: so... San Diego still crying. In that time I'll repair her ship.

Y/N started repairs, but it wasn't easy because of damaged steam engines and boilers.

Y/N: Sandy won't be able to fight for some time. Too much damage to repair even for one/two days of work...

Y/N exit Sad Diego ship and sees that Enterprise collapse in time when she talked with Cleveland.

Y/N: [ she is near her limits... very near. One/two missions and she will reach it. What's worse that means we have only one Yorktown-class ship that can fight... and I can't do anthing with it, I still didn't find reaserch that I need for Yorktown... ]

After that Y/N goes to his ship, because he needed to know how they situation looks.

Y/N: So... three fleets going to us. One is old Yorktown fleet with Hornet as flagship, but without North Carolina. ( Replacement by: Long Island ). Second fleet is Main Royal Navy forces and third fleet is Vestal herself, but she recently left San Diego base. Not much kansens, but it always some kansens more. If it comes to ships in base, ready for fight are only: Javelin, Laffey, Illustrious, Prince of Wales and I. Cleveland in one hour will end repairs of her ship and Enterprise... is near her limits.

Time skip: 1 hour ( 12:10 p.m.)

Hornet: < We need back up! 5th division attacked us! >

Y/N: < Laffey, Javelin and Cleveland are- ENTERPRISE DON'T GO! > eh... Classic. < Continued: are going to help Hornet's fleet and try to cover stubborn Enterprise. I'm going aswell. >

After that comunicate, every kansen that Y/N pointed, left base with maximum speed.

Time skip: 25 minutes ( 12:40 p.m. ), Open sea.

Y/N: < You are going to help Hornet and her fleet, I'll attack 5th division form behind. >

Cleveland: < Roger that! >

Laffey: < Ok... >

Javelin: < Okay! >

Time skip: 10 minutes ( 12:50 ).

Y/N: I'm on their back already. It's time to attack!

Y/N fired 3 torpedoes at Zuikaku and rest at Z23. From main guns he fired to Prinz Eugen.

In the same time, on front. POV: 3rd person.

On front Enterprise change Hornet in fight and the rest was busy with Z23 and Ayanami.

Laffey: Take the others.

She goes on front to fight with Z23.

Z23: You are volunteering to be destroyed here? It's honorable act, even by the enemy.

In that moment Prinz Eugen was hit by shells from Y/N.

Eugen: What was that?!

Eugen turned to direction from she recived that hit, and see one kansen.

Eugen: Oh, someone is late to ze party. Ho-

In that moment new shells hit Prinz Eugen and torpedoes finally reached their targets. Zuikaku was hited by 2 torpedoes and Z23 by all 3, knocking her out.

Eugen: Oh, Błyskawica aka Y/N. What are you doing here? You aren't decommissioned?

Y/N: Akagi didn't said it to you, did she? I've been decommissioned, but I'm back as Commander of Azur Lane now.

Eugen: Ze Kommandant? Good to know.

Enterprise was still fight with Zuikaku, torpedoes from Y/N didn't make much.

In the same time. Azur Lane Main Base. POV: 3rd person.

An old phone in meeting room started to rig. Wales picked up.

Wales: < Azur Lane, Main base. >

Q E: < Your wait has been ended, Wales! >

Wales: < Your majesty!? >

Q E: < We finally arriving back to base! >

Wales: < Your majesty, our ally fleet is under attack. >

Q E: < I know, I've sended Belfast there. >

In the same time, POV: 3rd person.

Enterprise: It's over! [ Onwari da! ]

She has a Bow with arrow ready to fire. Then suddently bow cracked up.

Zuikaku seeing this, rushed towards Enterprise. She was near to hit her with katana... but someone interrupted.

Zuikaku: Who... Who the heck are you?!

Belfast: Just a maid, that passing by.

Zuikaku: What?! The maid?! This is a Joke?!

Eugen: She is dead serius. Second Edinburgh-class Light cruser, HMS Belfast. Don't Underestimate her.

POV: Y/N

Y/N: I think that your friend is knock out, Prinz Eugen. I propose you retreat.

Eugen: You have ze good point, we are retreat. See you soon Y/N!

All Red Axis ships retreat.

Y/N: It's time to back to base. Royal Navy Main forces can't wait.

This is the end of chapter seventh. Thanks for reading this chapter and see you in chapter eighth!

_MK1T_