"Yea everything's fine, Sana got sick and she didn't want to walk at all so I let her sleep on my bed while I use my parents' for the night. She didn't respond because her phone was dead and I couldn't reach out to you guys."

"Thank you, I called her other friends and they didn't know where she was either, Dahyun told me she was at home but that's not true."

"Ya don't worry about it, you can trust me auntie we knew each other for years! I'll drop her off by your house in 20 minutes."

"Thank you Jungkook! See you!"

Jungkook and Sana's mom hung up as he gets ready to call his Uber in front of his house.

"C'mon let's go"

"You wouldn't believe what happened yesterday when I cleaned the aftermath yesterday."

Jungkook said to Sana as they were in the Uber.

Sana wasn't paying attention at first, she was worried about her issue with her angry parents.

"Literal drugs. Drugs in the bathroom."

"Wait, what?" Sana said as Jungkook speaks.

"Ya. Drugs. Some bitches doing drugs in my house it's fucking retarded."

Sana widened her eyes as she hears this from him.

"Glad I even found that, imagine if my parents found out."

Jungkook added as he scrolls through his texts.

Sana gulped as she watches the view from the window.

"We're almost there, by the way, get ready."

Jungkook said as the car slowly arrives at Sana's apartment.

Sana entered the gate password to her apartment as she and Jungkook goes up to her house.

She was indeed very much nervous to face her parents after this terrible night of being high and miserable.

"Relax, chill."

Jungkook calms her down as she gets nervous in the elevator.

"This seriously your first time?" Jungkook said

"First time of what?"

"Fucking up your identity to your parents?"

"Uh- uh, yea? What do you mean? Not your first time?"

"Well, I guess I can say I got to experience."

Jungkook said as he gets flashbacks from that one time he returned home after two days of staying outside and not telling his parents anything. And then of course the aftermath was never good.

"I stole from the store and ran away for two days."

"Jesus, see you alone?"

"Nope, Taehyung was with me doing that crazy shit"

"Well, I guess I can say you're lucky your parents didn't disown you."

Sana commented as the elevator reaches the floor she was going to.

Two of them stepped out as they head over to her appointment.

She took a deep breath before pressing the bell, trying to rehearse what to say and act to her parents.

"I'll do the talking"

Jungkook whispered

The door opens as her mom appears with an annoyed and worried face.

Her mom saw her as her eyes were in shock and disappointment.

"Hi, Mrs. Minatozaki!"

Jungkook said as Sana's mom take a sec trying to calm down.

Taehyung steps out of his classroom as he goes down for lunch break.

He took out his phone as he messages Jungkook once again, asking him why he isn't at school today.

Jungkook just sent him a text saying he wouldn't be at school and nothing else. No explanation or anything.

Taehyung then called Jungkook's number, but Jungkook declined the call.

Taehyung suspected that something bad happened or Jungkook was just sleeping to avoid school today.

He sighed as he goes the library, sitting down and skipping lunch.

"Why isn't this idiot picking up?"

He whispers to himself as he sits down by the sofa and scrolls on his phone.

He then closed his phone and gave up as he leans back and tries to take a nap after a whole day of shoving this education down his brain.

Taehyung tried to fall asleep to these silent noises, but then something stopped him from sleeping peacefully.

Moaning noises came from the very left corner as he gets up and gets closer to the noises.

The noises were close to the bathroom so Taehyung grabbed his bag and phone heading into the bathroom.

He then opened the bathroom door as he leads himself to something traumatizing and something he would regret doing.

Dahyun and Eunwoo were making out in that small bathroom stall, forgetting to lock the door.

Taehyung kept quiet as he gets closer, trying to record what was happening.

"Ew"

he whispered to himself as he records two of them continuing.

"Don't stop"

Dahyun said desperately as Eunwoo sucks her neck and even placed it lower.

Taehyung tries to stop himself from giggling as he sees these two awkward people making love in a school bathroom.

He immediately leaves as he closes the lights and runs out of the bathroom, trying to interrupt their moment.

Dahyun then screamed as Eunwoo stopped to see what was happening.

Two of them immediately stopped what they were doing as they go out of the bathroom and left.

Sana sat in the corner of the room as her mom yells at her with anger and frustration.

Meanwhile, Jungkook sat down and tried to hold his laugh.

Sana's dad was also there, scolding her mom.

"Grounded. For a month, no going out, only school."

Sana smacked her lips together as her face make an awkward expression.

Her parents had the right to be angry and upset. She was gone for one night and didn't give them any calls or updates. And just left them on seeing.

Sana's mom yelled in anger and sadness as she tries to fix her daughter and protect her from the bad side of society.

"YOU WILL NOT GO TO SCHOOL TODAY, DO YOU GET ME?!"

Sana slightly nodded as she continues to sit there awkwardly.

"Jungkook you can leave, thanks for the ride. I'll see you soon."

Sana's mom let Jungkook leave as she continues to yell at Sana for everything she did.

Jungkook quickly left the apartment and went home as he skips the school today.