"Okay." you smile. He kisses you before walking into the bedroom with your suite cases.

You walk around as he hops in the shower, really looking over all the details of the room. You've always dreamed of coming here & you'll forever be grateful for Austin for making your dreams a reality.

You open the doors to the balcony, letting the nice summer breeze hit your face. You walk out onto the balcony, looking over the city. You notice the Eiffel Tower in the distance. Tears start to fill your eyes, seeing it for the first time. It's really hitting you that you're in the city of your dreams.

"There you are." Austin said walking up behind you, with wet hair & a towel around his waist. "I was wondering where you were." He notices you wiping away a couple tears. "You okay, baby?"

"Yeah, I've never been better. Tears of joy, don't worry. Seeing the Eiffel Tower for the first time, just really struck my emotions."

"I see. Wish I could have experienced that with you."

"I know, I'm sorry. I honestly wasn't expecting to see it from here."

"It's okay, love. We'll get to see it up close together & watch the light show on it tonight."

"Yes, definitely. Alright, I'm gonna shower. I know it'll take a me a bit to get ready afterwards."

"Alright, I'll be here getting myself ready."

You give him a kiss before heading off the bathroom.

You get yourself cleaned up, and then start your beauty process. Drying your hair, curling it, tying a little ponytail in the back with a white ribbon. You did a natural makeup look for the day, later on youll go more glam. You picked out a baby pink floral sundress with white sandals, your baby white Chanel purse Austin had gotten you for your birthday, along with pearl earrings & a matching single pearl necklace, both also from Austin.

You walk out into the living area to see Austin watching TV, dressed in brown trousers & a white t-shirt tucked in, with his favorite brown vintage boots.

"I'm ready!" You say, showing him your outfit.

"Baby, you look absolutely beautiful." Austin says, standing up.

"Thank you, honey."

"Hungry?"

"Yes, starving."

"Me too. It's about a seven minute walk to Ladurée, is that okay?"

"Um, yeah, that's okay! Did you read through my dream journal with my Paris bucket list?"

"I may have." he smirks. "But you've also always talked about wanting to go to Ladurée here, and you're a regular at the one back home, so even without reading it, I knew." he laughed a bit.

"I guess that is true. Well, let's go then! You have the room key?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Perfect."

You grab his hand & you both walk hand in hand out of the room, down to the lobby, and out of the hotel to the cafe.

"Bonjour! Combien? (Hello! How many?)" the host asks as we walk in.

"Deux (two)." you say to the girl.

"Par ici, s'il vous plaît. (This way, please.)"

You & Austin follow her to the table and have a seat.

"You understood what she said?" he asks you.

You giggle, "Yeah. It was easy."

About ten minutes later, the waitress comes over to take your order.